Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully not and Oda learned his lesson with these drawn out arcs
He has learned his lesson but it'll be a long arc regardless of what he initially plans
If I recall correctly he said at the start of Wano the series had like 5-6 years left and Wano ended up lasting 4 years

:josad:

Elbaf is going to be a long fucking arc ffs. Usopp hasn’t even got any development yet
Shit is going to be combined with Vegapunk/Bonney/Kuma too, watch lol. Vegapunk was heavily tied to Gigantification, alluded by PH, so I assume Oda needs to address the this and the Revolutionary plot as well. Then you have the final Road Poneglyph, which might be there. Then you have Urogue, who is a complete enigma. Then you have BMs unfinished storyline.

It's a lot and its painful to think about lol. Either these storylines are separate or tied together like Dressrosa did with combining plotlines.

G

Gorosei Informer

Well, it is his treasure lol. It was confirmed it wasn't Roger's during Oden's flashback
I meant it being focused around Joy Boy himself rather than the treasure. Given what we know now, I see why Roger did what he did, Roger had far more important and thus greater things in mind ofc.

:cheers:any Kaido fan that downplays BM, Oden, kata and luffy is a fraud
He's either a troll or a spammer or toxic fan

That's why you see them spamming exaggerated wank about kaido
They go on saying Oden sucks or so...not understanding what Oda wrote as narratives and parallelism

Shit is going to be combined with Vegapunk/Bonney/Kuma shit too, watch lol. Vegapunk was heavily tied to Gigantification, alluded by PH, so I assume Oda needs to address the this and the Revolutionary plot as well. Then you have the final Road Poneglyph, which might be there. Then you have Urogue, who is a complete enigma. Then you have BMs unfinished storyline.

It's a lot and its painful to think about lol. Either these storylines are separate or tied together like Dressrosa did with combining plotlines.
Since the seeds have been planted maybe it won’t be that long of an arc. All Oda has to do is set up > connect storylines > climax instead of building a whole new conflict and story like Wano

Shit is going to be combined with Vegapunk/Bonney/Kuma shit too, watch lol. Vegapunk was heavily tied to Gigantification, alluded by PH, so I assume Oda needs to address the this and the Revolutionary plot as well. Then you have the final Road Poneglyph, which might be there. Then you have Urogue, who is a complete enigma. Then you have BMs unfinished storyline.

We still got Weevil arc as well lol. Plus Aces grave plus Whitebeard remnants

Oda keeps messing around with those medium bows and soon he ends up dying from natural causes as he gets older and One Piece becomes Berserk...
he needs to streamline the story, not create arcs with too many characters that require development beyond the mugiwaras and go straight to Laugh Tale and the final war.

Status
Not open for further replies.