Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks lost his arm and, no longer able to compete in physical strength, began to seek political strength, literally the meaning of emperor.
But when Kaido envisions the most powerful people he's ever come across.... Shanks is apart of that.....

Shanks with one arm, clashed with Whitebeard using two arms.

Shanks with only 8 people was ready to take on every Marine in Marineford, including 3 Admirals, a Fleet Admiral, and two Vice Admirals with the strength of an Admiral.

But... The Databook!

The manga clearly paints Shanks in a different light.

But when Kaido envisions the most powerful people he's ever come across.... Shanks is apart of that.....

Shanks with one arm, clashed with Whitebeard using two arms.

Shanks with only 8 people was ready to take on every Marine in Marineford, including 3 Admirals, a Fleet Admiral, and two Vice Admirals with the strength of an Admiral.

But... The Databook!

The manga clearly paints Shanks in a different light.
and yet Mihawk is still stronger than him :suresure:

mihawk struggles with commanders, yonkos dont

how doesnt your brain compute
Show me the scene where Mhawk struggles. Don't provide me scenes where a non-serious Mihawk is able to easily fight against an opponent while thinking and focus on another character for most of the battle. Don't provide me a scene where a Crocodile failed to hit me hard for surprise attack. None of those scenes show Mihawk struggling.

Big Mom had an even clash with Marco. Relied on help from her son and then ran away from Marco acknowledging she didn't have enough power or soul to defeat him.

Hybrid Kaido had an even clash with Yamato. Hybrid Kaido was bested and scarred in battle by an opponent who was nerfed and weaken with 20 to 30 broken bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.