General & Others Will zkk supporters admit defeat?

• Total voters

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think there's a lot on going for it

Zoro's care for the Samurai cause and his own clear explicit declaration and also the parallel with no one killing Kaido in 20 years so Oden parallel, also the Moon Prophecy parallel with Oden and the Moon tatoo, his parallel with Ryuma and the Dragon Slaying. And there should be something else as well on going.

If it doesnt happen it probably won't be mentioned much by people that supported it at least
Just like zoro fighting sanjis and/or luffy and leaving the crew after what happened in whole cake
Or zoro fighting doffy when g4 went out lol
ZKK has become vastly, vastly bigger than any of those tbh

ZKK will never be forgotten neither by those who supported it or those who denied it IMO, it's become that large within the community

ZKK has become vastly, vastly bigger than any of those tbh

ZKK will never be forgotten neither by those who supported it or those who denied it IMO, it's become that large within the community
I don't think itll ever be forgotten but i do think people that supported it wont talk about it
Its definitely been the longest running at this point but the zoro fighting luffy and sanji was pretty damn big for a few years

Admit defeat?What are you retarded or a child? It's a theory ffs.
ZKK brought some semblance of joy to your life admit it, cause we both know you don't get this level of interactions irl
Post automatically merged:

Zoro is our religion. We'd rather choose death over defeat, just like Zoro did when first fighting Mihawk.
Corny behaviour :whitepress:

Last edited: