Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a pirate and we know he lost 38 years ago the rocks pirates took the L so that's one defeat, prime Kaido didn't lose it is that simple or not 1 on 1 he is not called the strongest creature/pirate for nothing
Then if he died soon .. that's mean he never lost 1v1 then why he is saying Joy boy will defeat him .. unless he don't die now and we see Awaken that recover him then it will be 1v1

You didn’t talk to eten about dick measurements, did you?
not a must to talk about our inches but basically boyish dialog.. and no EtenBoby is something a man would come up with as a name.. or so i think of it as such.. and i don't even know Eten except for him being a Hinter to spoilers

but where this ambiguity really gots ya is when i thought @Rej was a female and i even called him sis once...the cringe on my face when i realized the reality... ouff..

idk about you but to me.. i deal with women in a different manner than i do with men.. more polite and considerate and try avoid offending them..

But damn its getting harder to recognize and separate genders these days.. exactly why i don't put women characters on my AVi.. one of the reasons atleast

Status
Not open for further replies.