Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
/It must be internal conflicts, the concept of team work doesn’t exist in those guys’ brains…/

LMAO oda knows deep down its bullshit that Garp can fight equally with enperor tier fighters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Kurozumi Higurashi: it’s been 10 years since that incident…
Kaido, you are the “embodiment of force”
Kyokyokyokyo
Brute force has been the solution…to all kinds of problems that occurred throughout human history…
And that’s no surprise, because humans are “animals”!! Survival of the fittest!! That’s how nature is!!
Kaido: Indeed, you’re completely correct!!
Higurashi: the remnants of Rocks will be taking the stage soon..!! A world where weapon is reason…
And I have a great deal for you…
Kyokyokyokyo
Now this right here makes me really pissed.
Had Kaido been treated as a de facto simple character, like a Barbarian that is all about force force force, without trying to make him more than what he is, than I could have enjoyed him way more.
BUt trying to pin a bunch of mystery stuff to him, like "i have plans for wano because wano is special", "i know about joy boy", etc, made him seen more like a incompetent brute than just a brute.
Had Kaido been like Crocodile or Enel, he would have been so much better.
And throwing these cut off flashbacks at the end just adds salt to the wound.
Fuck Oda man, BM and Kaido had potential to be iconic at the very least like Enel was. Instead we get the Meme & Dumb.
Btw, I dare say that Kaido had potential to be like a Ocarina of Time Ganondorf level of villain. Not even kidding.
Fuck this arc.
Fuck Wano.
Fuck Oda.
Now bounty updates. Give.

Kaido, bigmom and Oden are bunch of freak of nature when they are kids
:noo:
That's why they're only below wb & Roger or equal.

Kid BM wrecks elbaf village, has 50M bounty and as a Teen she had 500 M . Hyped to have FA potential.
Kid/Teen Kaido : strongest soldier of Vodka
Espaces from Navy many times. Hyped by Rocks and others
Kid /Teen Oden : was beaing Yakuza as a kid (9 y.o) , tamed enma and had amazing feats

As kids / Teens : BM > Oden > Kaido
Prime : Kaido > BM >~ Oden

1v1 bet on Kaido!

Status
Not open for further replies.