Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Luffy can use Drum of Liberation to heal himself again, then he has definitely surpassed Kaidou imo. But if he can't and instead unconscious for days etc...then Oda "only" made Luffy Kaidou's equal. Thats what i currently think about all this Luffy vs Kaidou powerscaling.

This looks like the end of the fight. Seems lame. For some reason I can't accept Luffy beating Kaido. I know he may have but it feels anticlimactic.

Also the visual similarities between this chapter and Luffy and Doffy's final fight chapter are high but that final punch against Doffy looked more intense.

I hope there's a little more. We will see.
Not even close Luffy overpowered Doffy's attack the moment the attacks connected, not the case here unless you mean the anime versipn of their clash.

1. He will still notice Zoro coming to attack? Specially if he awakens which is worse? Cuz like I said his stats get boosted and he recovers.

2. What if the GR is just a hallucination and he’s only seeing GR because the medicine wore off?

He can attack while being injured? Dude X2 hakai man…. Do you not understand how absurd that is? Hakai broke 30 of his bones? This is doubled? Then you also add any other attack, thunder bagua & king attacks X2… that’s too much.

It won’t be easy. At all to kill kaido like that.
1. For me Kaido will not a awakening form, If he really had one, Oda we would have shown him rather in the fight no sense to show him now to see him lose 1 chapter later

2. It's not the kind of Oda to show us something for nothing in the end. I think the reaper plot is gonna take us somewhere

He managed to hurt Kaido by having 30 of his bones broken, Zoro is just built different bro

Which is good because Luffy is in the same place carreer wise and strength wise Roger was when he conquered the new World the first time, reaching lodestar 1 year before he fought Rocks D Xebec.

Meaning Luffy has got Blackbeard to face, just like Roger had Xebec to fight.
No its too soon. We are talking eos level luffy.

If Luffy can use Drum of Liberation to heal himself again, then he has definitely surpassed Kaidou imo. But if he can't and instead unconscious for days etc...then Oda "only" made Luffy Kaidou's equal. Thats what i currently think about all this Luffy vs Kaidou powerscaling.
lf Kaido awakens.. lts still Kaido>Luffy in my book..

No its too soon. We are talking eos level luffy.
EoS Luffy will be beyond Roger. He will be facing 2 Devil Fruit Awakened Blackbeard WITHOUT his GOMu Gomu no Mi. Meaning, he is going to get the final level of CoC that Roger and Shanks have., to fight Blackbeard while fruitless.

Then he will combine that level of CoC wiht his nika fruit to face IMU.

Status
Not open for further replies.