Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MF retards saying zoro cutted kings durable wings
Go reread the wings were durable in his zoan form not in his usual forms
Fucking retards
Dinosaur are not more durable than dragons. Zoro cut Kaido with dragon twister but couldn't cut King outside flame mode with his Ultra tiger hunt.

That means the reason Zoro couldn't cut King was because of his natural durability not his dinosaur durability. Forminga dinosaur wing won't make his body less durable.

lf Kaido awakens.. lts still Kaido>Luffy in my book..
Kaidou just said "we call THIS Awakening", so either this flaming form, and infinite durability is already Kaidou's Awakening...or Luffy will be not close to being over either.

I think a scenario where Kaidou awakens and become massively stronger than now, while Luffy is already unable to fight (so the others have to fight his Awakening) will never happen. Since the entire alliance is a like non-harmful bacterias compared to Kaidou, if there ever is such any stronger form.

Imagine waiting for a real Kaido flashback for thé whole arc and having 6/7 pages of whatever in the end lol
B.b.but Rayan we had more important things to show up, with Tama plot, stalling and running around,Samurai flashback, sadly these things been more important then Kaido flashback. I mean who the fuck is Kaido? It is not like he is a Saga arc boss and was build up 400 chapters ago, it is not like he is a Yonkou woth a proper and interesting past, sorry but Tama plot was more important!!
3-5pages flashback for Kaido is enough!!

kaido is a df user
sea stone works
No way theyd be able to find seastone in wano the place it originates from
Itd obviously be an asspull 🐓

All jokes aside when it comes to kaido dying or not if he does i really don't mind much. If it does happen cool people just gotta exept even if luffy doesn't do it the person who does isnt overshadowing him
Whether it zoro, killer, kid, momo, carrot, etc. Etc.

Tho lowkey i know i joke about it but big mom eating kaido and them both dying would probably be the most insane and hype thing imo lol
Big mom reliving her trama and it ends up killing her and kaido going out in the most disrespectful way ever lol just after meeting joyboy
Its not happening but shit would be so fucked and cool lol
:finally:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
B.b.but Rayan we had more important things to show up, with Tama plot, stalling and running around,Samurai flashback, sadly these things been more important then Kaido flashback. I mean who the fuck is Kaido? It is not like he is a Saga arc boss and was build up 400 chapters ago, it is not like he is a Yonkou woth a proper and interesting past, sorry but Tama plot was more important!!
3-5pages flashback for Kaido is enough!!
Lazy is the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

We just got a scene of a kid Kaido and Zorocucks think Oda is going to kill this man through one of the Strawhats?

:gokulaugh:

Guarantee there will be a scene Kaido fends off some world government threat which takes his life. He's content he's found Joyboy now there's no point in further conflict in Kaido's eyes now.

Knowing Oda there's still Kaido's redemption in Yamato's eyes to be played out not for what he's done on Wano but what he's done to her.

This chapter clearly set this up.

Can we speak about Usopp, what was his point of the raid, what he exactly do? Saving Kinemon and Kiku was all what he do? Ah I forget Usopp was just a secondary character, Kiku and Kinemon mean more for us.

It quiet sadly how trashy Chopper,Usopp and Brook was shown in this raid.
I really really wish Oda stop his fetish for the next arcs with a huge cast. A major problem why wano was a disaster in terms of pacing and character build, I mean if we get 140chapters and Usopp didn't got much plot around, it tells you enough how bad the screentime and meaning of Usopp was this arc.

A short cast/roaster for the next arcs. I don't want such a huge cast as we did with Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.