Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we speak about Usopp, what was his point of the raid, what he exactly do? Saving Kinemon and Kiku was all what he do? Ah I forget Usopp was just a secondary character, Kiku and Kinemon mean more for us.

It quiet sadly how trashy Chopper,Usopp and Brook was shown in this raid.
I really really wish Oda stop his fetish for the next arcs with a huge cast. A major problem why wano was a disaster in terms of pacing and character build, I mean if we get 140chapters and Usopp didn't got much plot around, it tells you enough how bad the screentime and meaning of Usopp was this arc.

A short cast/roaster for the next arcs. I don't want such a huge cast as we did with Wano.
This was always going to be the case this is why Oda should have had competent people from the start join the crew.

Imagine how much better this series would be if Law had been the doctor of the SH crew rather than Chopper.

Ussop still doesn't even use guns and that's why he got trashed by Page 1 and Ulti. Imagine Yassop getting trashed by them yeah me neither I can't.

Brook at least got some shine last arc but yeah Brook was demoted to gag duty this arc

:josad:

W

Wolverine

I understand why oda didn't draw long kaido flashback, because kaido is smart and really strong even he is in 10 years old kid.
Unlike linlin in 10 years old kid:milaugh:
And he now what he should do even he was really young

Can we speak about Usopp, what was his point of the raid, what he exactly do? Saving Kinemon and Kiku was all what he do? Ah I forget Usopp was just a secondary character, Kiku and Kinemon mean more for us.

I really really wish Oda stop his fetish for the next arcs with a huge cast. A major problem why wano was a disaster in terms of pacing and character build, I mean if we get 140chapters and Usopp didn't got much plot around, it tells you enough how bad the screentime and meaning of Usopp was this arc.

A short cast/roaster for the next arcs. I don't want such a huge cast as we did with Wano.
Yes, Chopper was down bad in this arc. Atleast Usopp had nice scene with Kinemon and samurai who wants to die. Chopper is rendered to medical service. Brook had few moments with Robin though. Hope from now onwards Oda focus more on crew interactions and short adventure arcs similar to Zou. A break from powerscaling discussions for a change.

Lmao the marines hype just suddenly got trolled from Kaido's intro 😂 So the only reason behind Kaido's multiple captures from prison ships was because he was hungry :josad:
Another time when Oda gives a subtle explanation that internal conflict was the major reason Rocks lost

And of course, the government didn't even bother to mention Roger, talk about Garp the fake hype. No wonder he doesn't like to mention it :josad:
government didn't mention Roger because he is a pirate, they don't want to know that marine got help by a pirate

Imagine Oda spent less time on filler wano characters and wrote a nice team fight for Usopp and Nami instead

Status
Not open for further replies.