Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Actually Reddit Moment there. Shit like this is why I hate Reddit and glad I joined here instead all the further more.

That's genuine bias/corruption but Reddit mods, like Twitch and Discord ones love abusing Power more than anything.

I sympathise when they have to deal with genuinely toxic and heinous shit but corrupt, biased behaviour and censorship lime this is unjustified regardless.

Regarding that Sanji beating up Luffy and WCI 2.0 part, holy fuck they really are deranged, pathetic and dumb. There's absolutely no justifiable reason for that to happen too.

I've wanted CoC Sanji for powerscaling reasons but especially not those reasons, YIKES!
If only worstgen was an app. With proper notification system. It would be epic.

G

Gorosei Informer

Only reason I don't like Doflamingo is , he knew wg is backing him up whenever he feels like. But Crocodile was really on his own. Except for Mr 1 and Mr 2 he barely had any fighters. Zoro alone took out majority of barti.. works.
Crocodile has a lot of mystery and potentially tragic backstory and trauma to him too.
Hes similar to Moria imo.

He showed a complete lack of trust in others like Kaido has, a real cynical attitude that he, Moria, Doffy and Kaido all share I some capacity. Even Big Mom too ofc.

There's his unknown secret, his hatred and attempted killing of Whitebeard, why he saved Ace, Jinbei, Luffy etc at Marineford, why he has similar scans in similar locations to Weevil and thus Weevil may have lost his left hand Crocodile, lost his own left hand too.

I can't wait to learn more about him but after Odas handling of Kaidou now, I'm losing hope too.

Kidd and Killer still got no backstory and flashback too, barely anything for Zoro and King, nothing for Queen and Jack and so on...
Post automatically merged:

If only worstgen was an app. With proper notification system. It would be epic.
Yeah that would be really awesome, I love it.

C

Cruxroux

He doesn't really have to be told Luffy his Joyboy. His defeat here to Luffy will be proof of that and all it should really take to convince Kaido that Luffy is Joyboy
Pretty sure he got defeated by Oden too. Rocks in past. Whitebeard and Rogers. Shanks too. Joyboy is a different story.

Adv CoC Users: Luffy, Kaido, Shanks, Big Mom, Zoro, Blackbeard?
FS Users: Katakuri, Luffy, Kaido, All Admirals? Koby? Blackbeard? Mihawk, Sanji? Rayleigh

Prob more FS users these are just of the top of my head
(Alive Only)

He doesn't really have to be told Luffy his Joyboy. His defeat here to Luffy will be proof of that and all it should really take to convince Kaido that Luffy is Joyboy
...but if he's getting upto think things over then how is he actually defeated?

"Well shit that hurt. Alright young man, fair play with that one. I'm out."

I could believe this punch really took him down from the way Oda did it, except I have no idea how that ends anything. He sits in a dragon shaped hole underground now? Do the people who didn't even see it go drag his big ass out and put him in Udon? I know people see this the same as Doflamingo, but Kaido is not Doflamingo

C

Cruxroux

Got banned on reddit after i asked why the section is full of Oda dicksuckers:suresure:
I roasted the shit out of admiral worshippers and I got banned for using abusive language. Probably every admiral wanker reported Me at once. Cuz everyone was cussing over there.

C

Cruxroux

Adv CoC Users: Luffy, Kaido, Shanks, Big Mom, Zoro, Blackbeard?
FS Users: Katakuri, Luffy, Kaido, All Admirals? Koby? Blackbeard? Mihawk, Sanji? Rayleigh

Prob more FS users these are just of the top of my head
(Alive Only)
Well there are types of observation haki. There are a few observation type even yonkou don't have. Like future telling like Madam sharky. Not katakuri. That girl in sky island. Zoro cheap version voice of all thing in alabasta. And I think sky island observation haki worked a bit different too. And ussop snipping observation type is different too.

There's a parallel.
A few arcs have similarities. Like
Arlong Park Arc = Fishmen island
Alabasta Arc = Dressrosa Arc
Thriller barks = Wano Arc

And looking at this. Luffy did defeated both kaido/moria and passed out. New Enemy came in right after that. It was Kuma in Thriller barks , no idea who it will be in Wano. As the cp0 guy ran away I'm expecting marines to show up. Or just an admiral.
Zoro vs Greenbull incoming

:finally::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.