Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends has Kaido ever lost since he made that statement to King?
What Kaido says here is "Whoever manages to beat me (in the future/going forward)" not "Anyone whoever manages to beat me", there is a difference. So technically speaking even if we assume Kaido had truly been defeated in the past it doesn't really apply to Kaido's statement here.
It's still nonsense to apply that statement to a team effort.
King doesn't believe someone will appear and beat Kaido 1V1 but he's probably not delusional enough to think that multiple toptiers can't take down Kaido if they jump him.

Battle was basically over.

Kaido was helpless on ground, Oden about to launch the second attack that could finish Kaido off (or third, fourth etc until Kaido died) but then distraction came.

Lethal DFless swordsmen don't have to tank much because the battle can be basically over after 1 attack. But if the DFless swordsman can actually took a beating, then it is even better.
No it didn't, it was after this attack kaidou used thunder bagua how can u say that battle was almost over??

G

Gorosei Informer

I would like if Kid and Law get removed from story now.
They have already gotten their Yonko status , they can go separate ways.
I could agree with Law somewhat but not with Kidd at all. I thought Law would die this arc tbh with the Immortality Surgery or w/e, but that may come into effect later on possibly?

Law still has some plotline with learning about the Ds and Will of D and he should really get revenge on the WG for his hometown and family too.His backstory is one of the most horrific and tragic I've ever seen, if not the most actually tbh.

Law got multiple arcs and several years of screentime, has been relevant for well over a decade too (since 2008 with Sabaody and throughout since then) and Oda has definitely exhausted almost everything he can with Law, but he does feel like a hononary Strawhat and 2nd MC at this point by far too.

This is Kidd's first actual arc after waiting since 2008 and Oda has massively wasted him, I'm really disappointed. This can't be all there is to him, surely not.

Fight stopped being interesting when Luffy got up with G5 for me.
Don't matter how you put it, has all been a forced drag since then.

Going down and facing Kidd, Law, Marco + Alliance would have been a better treatment for Kaido.
@rerere If Kaido would have come down to face Kid, Law, Marco and the others. Luffy would be seen as ridiculous. Other people aren't always going to do things for him.

And BM would have been even more humiliated than she already is if in addition to having the strength to stand up, Kid and Law would have managed to fight Kaido again.

Kaido and Luffy is when the main battle of the arc for Luffy to prove that he will beat Kaido to legitimize his future status.

He had already had plenty of helpers on the roof. Everyone would have disputed Luffy's victory if he hadn't continued to do the last 2 rounds in 1v1 (chap 1026,1028,1037,1041,1042,1043,1044,1045,1046,1047,1048, 1049).

Status
Not open for further replies.