Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let be honest, if this is all what Zoro character offer for this arc, hell all the theory, all the promised what was for Zoro, all the speculation, his build up for this arc, must feelt very disappointed for the Zoro fandom.

Like legit you guya waited so long for that moment and there been so many hints. But in the end Zoro was not the monster Samurai. He got his cut moment but it never feel impressive, in fact Kaido never mention him after.

I feel like the predict about Zoro overcome and became the next Oden already in wano totally fail off.

Of course beating King isn't bad, but in the end he was just a YC1lvl guy... What I imagine for Zoro and what we actually got, it pretty underwhelming. How you other guys think about(Zoro fandom?).

Im be honest I was neutral in case for Zkk, had a discussion with Jo and others and even said that I could see ZKK happening. But I doubt after this chapter that is going to happen.

After all the years of debating ZKK,how the Zoro fandom thinks about it, how you guys react if ZKK not happen? Are you guys are happy with Zoro build up in wano so far?

@nik87 @Finalbeta @style @Cinera @HA001 @zzShinichi @Peroroncino @Mr. Bushido @mly90 @ShishioIsBack @Enma @Guan Yu @Lor D. Coast @Reborn @mugiwara44
@Den_Den_Mushi @Garp the Fist @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ62 @Ryuarashi @Sword God Ryuma @Reborn @Geo @LolonoisZolo @ShadyOjiro @Dragomir @Grumpy Zoro @Monet @Sade @Rukusho
@Reborn @Geo
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @sneko @stairs-kun @Oblivion @yj @solis @Seth @Zowo @style @Blother @Camie @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Orojackson Refugee @Zenos7 @Don DaSlayer @Guymieux @Dark Hound @HAJIKATA @Queen @LadyVados @bennbeckman @Ice devil slayer

Are you guys happy with Zoro performance so far(in case if ZKK not happening)?
Im be honest, the only way how it could happen is if Kaido awakes and stand up, since if he stand up it clear that Luffy would need help against a stronger Kaido(awakening). But right it is hard to see such a scenario.
Reborn perfectly summed it up.
Zkk was never meant to happen. Yet you guys complained.

I expected this rants eitherway. Sorry zoro fans maybe you guys can start ZKM or ZKS theory .

G

Gorosei Informer

Thats barely anything lol. Bege got far more especially in the anime and that's just trivia for Kidd and Killer tbh. Don't get me started on Law too...

Shanks might be a sort of Doflamingo to Kidd and Killer.

But with Oda he may barely give us anything on screen for them or even nothing at worst too.[/QUOTE]

Ah man all the fails lol, I quoted @solis not @AverageNamiEnjoyer as I saw Solis's post and not NamiEnjoyers's lmao.

*edit* Ok is this website just trolling us now? Lmfao.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Thats barely anything lol. Bege got far more especially in the anime and that's just trivia for Kidd and Killer tbh. Don't get me started on Law too...

Shanks might be a sort of Doflamingo to Kidd and Killer.

But with Oda he may barely give us anything on screen for them or even nothing at worst too.

I would like if Kid and Law get removed from story now.
They have already gotten their Yonko status , they can go separate ways.

It's the proof that Luffy beat Kaido 1V1 or otherwise there would be plenty of Joyboys given that he lost 7 times
Depends has Kaido ever lost since he made that statement to King?
What Kaido says here is "Whoever manages to beat me (in the future/going forward)" not "Anyone whoever manages to beat me", there is a difference. So technically speaking even if we assume Kaido had truly been defeated in the past it doesn't really apply to Kaido's statement here.

Oden used his strongest move on kaidou
But that move didn't defeat or killed him
Battle was basically over.

Kaido was helpless on ground, Oden about to launch the second attack that could finish Kaido off (or third, fourth etc until Kaido died) but then distraction came.

Lethal DFless swordsmen don't have to tank much because the battle can be basically over after 1 attack. But if the DFless swordsman can actually took a beating, then it is even better.

Obviously the only way it happens is if Kaido wakes up. But with how Oda has treated the fighting, even ending it the same way he said he won't be satisfying, it is not looking promising.

Kaido getting defeated without awakening is just atrocious.

Zoro has done more than enough to be honest.
Funny thing is, the one who feel disappointed at this moment is yonko/kaido fandom. I legit don't know why they bring Zoro fandom in their disappoinment. It's hilarious 😂

Luffy - 3 bil - 4 bil range
Zoro - 1,4 bil - 1,6 bil range
Sanji - around 1,3 bil range
Kidd and Law - around 2 bil range

Blackbeard's next bounty is probably gonna be double of his current amount with whatever he's gonna do, has to catch up with Luffy I think in bounty

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Luffy - 3 bil - 4 bil range
Zoro - 1,4 bil - 1,6 bil range
Sanji - around 1,3 bil range
Kidd and Law - around 2 bil range

Blackbeard's next bounty is probably gonna be double of his current amount with whatever he's gonna do, has to catch up with Luffy I think in bounty
Luffy somehow end up getting credit for both Big Mom and Kaido defeat.
His bounty will reach 5.6 billion

Status
Not open for further replies.