JJK Spoiler 184

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Chapter starts off with Panda sitting on top of metal containers, saying "okay, just for this time i'm not a panda, but a teddy bear"

he notes the very strong smell of blood ("there must be at least 3 bodies absolutely destroyed around here.

") Panda says, "my job is to search and negotiate with Angel".

All fighting was supposed to be left up to Hakari, but to think they'd be separated so fast from each other due to the random entry method.

Panda tries to run away, by walking on all-fours,

kashimo : "ah, as expected, walking on your hind legs, is difficult huh?",

then kashimo calls out kogane: "hey kogane, is that a player?", kogane answers with, that it's indeed a player.

panda is shocked at the way kashimo was using the kogane that way but before he can think kashimo has moved in really fast towards panda for a punch.

it was outrageously fast, heavy punch.

it's similar to Fushiguro's Nue, kashimo's CE has electrical properties.

Panda decides to immediately to change to gorilla mode, he uses Drumming Beat on kashimo, kashimo says, "internal destruction.

! not bad!".

but kashimo uses that against him "but not good either.

too normal.

" kashimo rips one of panda's arms off.

kashimo keeps beating panda up badly, and kashimo says, "too weak.

too weak, sukuna, any ideas where sukuna is?".

panda says, "sukuna?! what objective does this guy have.

anyway it won't be good for itadori.

' "Nah, i dunno.

" kashimo : "..

you definitely know.

spit it out, i won't kill you if you do.

" panda : "i guess i had an uncle with that name.

" kashimo : "you looking down on me?"

Chapter ends with panda's monstrous rhino sister trying to to attack kashimo but was destroyed within one single attack,

there is blood spurting out of panda, not just stuffing anymore.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
apparently kashimo's attack is a lightning bolt tearing through the atmosphere, domain expansion unnecessary but it's a must-hit.

Nah this dude’s a demon. He has sure hit attacks without a domain. Hakari’s Jackpot is gonna have to be something serious if he wants to beat this guy.

I kinda like the idea that the sister core is more of a defensive form (especially since everyone thought it was gonna be speed based). Sadly this dude just doesn’t care. Panda might be alive. We don’t see anything about points being added and it’s just a weird way to kill Panda.

Nah this dude’s a demon. He has sure hit attacks without a domain. Hakari’s Jackpot is gonna have to be something serious if he wants to beat this guy.

I kinda like the idea that the sister core is more of a defensive form (especially since everyone thought it was gonna be speed based). Sadly this dude just doesn’t care. Panda might be alive. We don’t see anything about points being added and it’s just a weird way to kill Panda.
Most likely Panda isn't dead, but severely wounded and incapacitated. The reason is that Hajime clearly knows that Panda has info about Sukuna and probably wants to wring it out of him before offing him for good.
My guess is Hakari makes the save just before Panda dies. Hakari might also drag Frenchie along as a sort of hostage/ally.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Most likely Panda isn't dead, but severely wounded and incapacitated. The reason is that Hajime clearly knows that Panda has info about Sukuna and probably wants to wring it out of him before offing him for good.
My guess is Hakari makes the save just before Panda dies. Hakari might also drag Frenchie along as a sort of hostage/ally.
Franchie can be a good team mate, his future sight can be useful

Franchie can be a good team mate, his future sight can be useful
Yup, he could work well in a tag team. But didn't Hakari break his weapon?
Though I suppose it could have been manifested via CE as a part of Frenchie's CT, so maybe he doesn't need to repair it. Probably can use it in a similar way like Higuruma and his hammer.

A nice palate cleanser after that mindfuck of a Hakari chapter

But I really hope Gege isn’t developing the Oda random cut away technique

:kobeha:
I really think Hakari won by breaking Frenchie's weapon (or at least it was implied that "hey, this newbie is nothing without his weapon, and even more so against an oponent like Hakari").

And yeah, it was a great chapter:steef: