Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@rerere If Kaido would have come down to face Kid, Law, Marco and the others. Luffy would be seen as ridiculous. Other people aren't always going to do things for him.

And BM would have been even more humiliated than she already is if in addition to having the strength to stand up, Kid and Law would have managed to fight Kaido again.

Kaido and Luffy is when the main battle of the arc for Luffy to prove that he will beat Kaido to legitimize his future status.

He had already had plenty of helpers on the roof. Everyone would have disputed Luffy's victory if he hadn't continued to do the last 2 rounds in 1v1 (chap 1026,1028,1037,1041,1042,1043,1044,1045,1046,1047,1048, 1049).
I see your point and understand.

But, from my POV, would have looked less forced than what actually happened.

Its not like I'm happy to say that Luffy vs Kaido has been/is one of the least interesting fights of the arc...
But it is what it is.

Though I would have preferred a longer and more detailed Kaido flashback, I still kinda enjoyed this chapter. More than the last 5 combined, that's for sure.
I'm glad the flying island plot point has finally been concluded and we no longer need cheerleader Yamato screaming for Momo every single chapter.

If this truly is the end of the fight (which it most likely is) I'm beyond ready for the post raid lore dump. It's 4 years in the making after all.
7/10

Yeah left cheek
Maybe after we get better quality, it would be much clearer
It really look like some part of the cheek is erased, it doesn't look like normal deformed with how the horns are getting chop off too
Post automatically merged:

Yeah left cheek
Maybe after we get better quality, it would be much clearer
It really look like some part of the cheek is erased, it doesn't look like normal deformed with how the horns are getting chop off too

pretty sure the WG will send the marines , maybe SSG and CP0 to Wano. especially if they think, that it is the best oppurtinity now since all the fighter are injured right now. sure it depends on the situation out there. i can see they are too busy dealing with the revos , Black beard , etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.