Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny that people entirely miss the point of this chapter. Kaido, right at the end, realizes Luffy is Joyboy. Right there is the exact reason he will stop aiming for Wano.

This isn't that hard to understand, Luffy is known for breaking the spirits of his enemies in the end.
That makes sense. Lame, but it matches with the One Piece mo so it makes sense.

And now that his spirit is broken Kaido will give up and let the spirit of the Seiryu take over his body and right then enters awakened monter kaiju beast Kaido.
:finally:

It's funny that people entirely miss the point of this chapter. Kaido, right at the end, realizes Luffy is Joyboy. Right there is the exact reason he will stop aiming for Wano.

This isn't that hard to understand, Luffy is known for breaking the spirits of his enemies in the end.
It’s funny how people have been reading this story for over 1000 chapters and still don’t get the battles will always come to a battle of wills

it doesn’t take a genius to see that, ffs Oda’s spirit system is literally named Will in Japanese

not how awakened zoans work
the impel down jailers kept coming back
try and read the crocodile panel you yourself posted .

THEY WOULD REVIVE
RECOVERY IS THEIR STRONG POINT

so if you believe kaido will
same logic should apply to luffy .
Minatoars weren't in their awakened form when defeated, go reread the chapter. they awakened after getting defeated, just like fluffy did after dying to Kaido.

Difference between the 2 (as I've said before) is that fluffy is already suffering from exhaustion and just like everything else, he's limited with how many times he can get back up. Unlike Kaido who hasn't even used his awakening (if he has it), no reason for me believe he'll get back up to make any difference

People joking about Higurashi being Yamato's mother, I wouldn't joke about it lol.

Kaido and her are talking about Wano 28 years ago, same year Yamato was born so lol

Edit: @Peenix beat me to it
Higurashi: the remnants of Rocks will be taking the stage soon..!! A world where weapon is reason…
And I have a great deal for you…
Kyokyokyokyo

what deal was she talking about

"If Kaido is "done", then so is luffy cause he was at his limits anyway."

correct thats our point .

"Kaido isn't a confirmed user YET, until its confirmed or not it's 50/50. and yes if he is confirmed to an awakened user, he'll be back stronger."

then so will luffy . another awakened mythical zoan....
Dont really get this logic i could be wrong but in 1044 luffy said he could fight for a little longer in 1045 he lost the powerup but forced it to come back. So if its kaidos turn to awaken and come back stronger what in your mind would allow luffy to come back and be even stronger even if he is awakened we seen what his current form can output ?

It’s funny how people have been reading this story for over 1000 chapters and still don’t get the battles will always come to a battle of wills

it doesn’t take a genius to see that, ffs Oda’s spirit system is literally named Will in Japanese
And Luffy, in Kaido's own words about Haki being the thing that conquers all, just outclassed him in that department.

Like...what are people expecting here. If it looked less climactic I'd agree that there's a chance, but even some of the more rational people know it's over even though they don't want it to be.

Hell, fucking @MonsterKaido even believes it's probably over.

Minatoars weren't in their awakened form when defeated, go reread the chapter. they awakened after getting defeated, just like fluffy did after dying to Kaido.

Difference between the 2 (as I've said before) is that fluffy is already suffering from exhaustion and just like everything else, he's limited with how many times he can get back up. Unlike Kaido who hasn't even used his awakening (if he has it), no reason for me believe he'll get back up to make any difference
at this point
believe what you want lad.

"If Kaido is "done", then so is luffy cause he was at his limits anyway."

correct thats our point .

"Kaido isn't a confirmed user YET, until its confirmed or not it's 50/50. and yes if he is confirmed to an awakened user, he'll be back stronger."

then so will luffy . another awakened mythical zoan....
is seems people forget that luffy is the confirmed awakened user not kaido

No he's going to change his ways because Luffy is Joyboy. If you find that cringe then sorry there's nothing anyone can do about that.
Right he's gonna stop being the villain because Luffy is joyboy...like I said your headcanon.

Also, nobody is expecting him to be an ally lol

lmao u literally just said, he was going to change his ways. from what? being a villain to a villain?

Status
Not open for further replies.