• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

As i suspected

the Wano ending is gonna be a mess in the community

and it started already
Kaido getting the greatest war he wanted IRL for us. The great divide especially once Kaido is confirmed defeated, if he dies too and especially if its ZKK or not or whatever the hell Oda has planned for him.

This is easily the most controversial arc of OP so far by far and yet I thought FMI and WCI were beforehand.

almost every One Piece arc before it has the villain lose in front of the people they have been fucking up their lives no?

and Kaido and Orochi have been the worst ones, for 20 years in fact.
That’s the point, the suffered and endured enough, and now suddenly on their only night of joy they need to be aware of this giant battle for the fate of the country?

I

Indigo

Kaido getting the greatest war he wanted IRL for us. The great divide especially once Kaido is confirmed defeated, if he dies too and especially if its ZKK or not or whatever the hell Oda has planned for him.

This is easily the most controversial arc of OP so far by far and yet I thought FMI and WCI were beforehand.
I still think WCI is more controversial right now

people either love it and say it's perfect

or call it absolute trash

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
If Kaido gets killed and it's not Zoro to do it it's going to be the funniest thing on the planet

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
mention 10 attacks stronger than it
The attacks that can actually leave a mark on Kaido - Oden's Togen Totsuga and Zoro's DeadMan's Game at the minimum.
Plenty of other upper echelon attacks from Zoro can do it too. Especially after aCoC buff.
Island buster from two top tiers - Hakai. Mihawk's upper echelon attack(s), Shanks' upper echelon attack(s).
Akainu's upper echelon, Rayleigh's, Kizaru's, Shiryu's, Fujitora's high-end attacks...

They are all stronger than this punch. Especially if we take someone other than Kaido as a target.
All this does is pushes Kaido around, just a lot more than before. We know that pushing Kaido around achieves nothing.
You just got the illusion that it is powerful because Kaido is exhausted...
I would give it credit and perhaps call it the strongest punch but that's it. Lethal players arent playing the punching/pushing game.

I

Indigo

That’s the point, the suffered and endured enough, and now suddenly on their only night of joy they need to be aware of this giant battle for the fate of the country?
They don't need to see the fucking fight

just the final hit

the moment their dreams come true, that's it

it's much more powerful than fucking Hiyori or Momo coming up to them and saying

"yo, we dealt with those fuckers, you can party now"

how can you not see that?

it's so much more climatic if the people see the moment they are free

well the scar is less impressive because I have seen more impressive feats
luffy's final attack
law def impressed me a lot more too
its still a solid feat but not as great as it was perceived when it happened and thats ok
Laws feat is no where near on that level because Law hurt Big Moms internal organs

Kaidos scales >>>>>>>>>>>> Big Moms internal organs

Big Mom is no where as durable as Kaido so Ashura would have killed her too

And knocking out someone < Scarred for life across chest

I'd rather be knocked out then wake up in few hours (well hopefully without dislocated jaw) then to lose as much blood as Kaido did and be scarred for life.

Featwise luffy just isn't as strong as zoro.

just the final hit

it's much more powerful than fucking Hiyori or Momo coming up to them and saying

“And you will see a glorious dawn” actually means “You’ll be told of a glorious dawn”

A scar that did absolutely nothing gets hyped beyond recourse. So insignificant a thing lol, you'd think Kaido would have at least moved an inch after sustaining it.

I wonder if people are gunna say, "hey there is the guy that scarred Kaido!" Everywhere Zoro goes... you know, because it is so important a thing.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Luffy already used his "recovery" which is essentially just doping his heart. The side effects from that will be severe.
And he did it twice. What's stopping Luffy from doing it a third time???
In this scenario of yours, how exactly is Zoro healing his bones and walking up to a stronger Kaido and putting him down???

just the final hit

The whole point of the festival is that their sending their wishes to the dead, in Wano the dead are the scabbards. In a sense this mythical ritual becomes reality. I think that’s poetic

it’s all about preference tbh, nowhere in a book of literature does it say it has to be one way or the other.

The attacks that can actually leave a mark on Kaido - Oden's Togen Totsuga and Zoro's DeadMan's Game at the minimum.
Plenty of other upper echelon attacks from Zoro can do it too. Especially after aCoC buff.
Island buster from two top tiers - Hakai. Mihawk's upper echelon attack(s), Shanks' upper echelon attack(s).
Akainu's upper echelon, Rayleigh's, Kizaru's, Shiryu's, Fujitora's high-end attacks...

They are all stronger than this punch. Especially if we take someone other than Kaido as a target.
All this does is pushes Kaido around, just a lot more than before. We know that pushing Kaido around achieves nothing.
You just got the illusion that it is powerful because Kaido is exhausted...
I would give it credit and perhaps call it the strongest punch but that's it. Lethal players arent playing the punching/pushing game.
So high end attack, name them

Laws feat is no where near on that level because Law hurt Big Moms internal organs

Kaidos scales >>>>>>>>>>>> Big Moms internal organs

Big Mom is no where as durable as Kaido so Ashura would have killed her too

And knocking out someone < Scarred for life across chest

I'd rather be knocked out then wake up in few hours (well hopefully without dislocated jaw) then to lose as much blood as Kaido did and be scarred for life.

Featwise luffy just isn't as strong as zoro.
ironically you are downplaying law and luffy's feats in the same way you complain about people downplaying the scar

Status
Not open for further replies.