Character Discussion Will Zoro get Nidai Kitetsu? and how?

Will Zoro get Nidai

• Total voters
One of the highlight in Wano arc is Nidai Kitetsu, which is the upgraded version of Sandai. Oda made Luffy carrying it around and intentionally avoided Zoro to test the sword.

For me, it is clear as day that Tenguyama will give Zoro Nidai Kitetsu, and the only possible way is that Zoro needs to impress him somehow.

So, how could Zoro impress Tenguyama?
  • By showing that he can wield Enma? Tenguyama already knew that. If that is the case, Tenguyama should give nidai to Zoro before Onigashima raid.
  • By turning Enma into black blade? Tenguyama has mentioned about it, but how Zoro can turn Enma into black blade?
  • ZKK? This can lead to black blade and also make Zoro become the next Ryuma. Tenguyama will definitely admire Zoro and want him to carry Nidai. Just like Yubashiri
So, ZKK is the only solution to the problem. ZKK is inevitable.
Anti-Zoro cults should stock up pampers now before they shit their pants. :cheers:

Edited: For a person who says no, please explain why Oda introduce Nidai to the story at the first place...

Last edited:
I don't know why they changed it from blue
Was it really blue before? The anime im assuming

I do think zoro will get a new sword to replace sandai but i think itll be more meaningful to him. It probably having a shimotsuki connection like his other 2.

Maybe connected to an important woman to him but idk anymore. With how irrelevant hiyori and zoro's connection seems to be
Still think itd be cool if his last sword was used by his mom or some strong will women

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Was it really blue before? The anime im assuming

I do think zoro will get a new sword to replace sandai but i think itll be more meaningful to him. It probably having a shimotsuki connection like his other 2.

Maybe connected to an important woman to him but idk anymore. With how irrelevant hiyori and zoro's connection seems to be
Still think itd be cool if his last sword was used by his mom or some strong will women

Light blue

Sandai Kitetsu's curse is over because of Zoro's death. When Zoro Awakens, Sandai will be useless since it's curse has been completed. It will be detected by Tengu and he gives Zoro, the Nidai Kitetsu.

I thought this would happen, but after the flashback with the sword I don't believe it anymore. Anyway, only having supreme swords would be the same as Luffy only defeating Kaido for eating the right fruit, 100% merit of the power and not the user.
Post automatically merged:

Sandai Kitetsu's curse is over because of Zoro's death. When Zoro Awakens, Sandai will be useless since it's curse has been completed. It will be detected by Tengu and he gives Zoro, the Nidai Kitetsu.
Didn't you read that there are no curses?

Swords have will, soul and spirit. Chapter 1033 confirmed this. Zoro can't just ditch Sandai Kitetsu and take Nidai simply because one has a higher rating. Swords are not simple objects. That would be like a betrayal and Zoro wouldn't do it. He can only have Nidai if he develops Yontoryu.

For people commented that Zoro won't get Nidai, why Oda introduced Nidai at the first place?

Right now, this storyline for this sword has served no purpose at all.

For people commented that Zoro won't get Nidai, why Oda introduced Nidai at the first place?

Right now, this storyline for this sword has served no purpose at all.
Do you think Zoro will betray a sword?

Do you think swords are exchangeable objects? Zoro fans who agree with this don't understand the character and what are swords in One Piece.

Do you think Zoro will betray a sword?
What about Shushui? Is it also a betrayal?

If Tenguyama ask Zoro to use Nidai, what is the difference from Hiyori asking Zoro to return Shusui?
Also, Sandai may break, who knows...

But right now, the Nidai story is currently a big flaw with no purpose. If we remove Nidai from the picture, it has zero impact to the story, like literally zero. if you have the explaination for that, I might change my mind.

No I don't want nidai idc how powerfull is reason is simple
Sandai was given by tashigi his 3 current swords were given by three different women

What about Shushui? Is it also a betrayal?

If Tenguyama ask Zoro to use Nidai, what is the difference from Hiyori asking Zoro to return Shusui?
Also, Sandai may break, who knows...

But right now, the Nidai story is currently a big flaw with no purpose. If we remove Nidai from the picture, it has zero impact to the story, like literally zero. if you have the explaination for that, I might change my mind.
The number 0 and its understanding of context and chronology of history are in a super equivalence relationship