15. @DoctorIndigo WINNER
16. @LethalBanks [Darth Maul] – Lynched D2 WINNER
17. @Charlie @Flowa [Master Yoda] – Killed N3
18. @Yo Tan Wa – [???] – Killed N1
19. @T-Pein™ WINNER
20. @Peroroncino
21. @Lord Melkor

Game Style -
  • Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - No information about the setup of this game will be revealed in the game thread until the game has ended.
  • Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. No-lynch is an option.
  • Day Start - This game will begin with a Day phase.
  • Phase Length - The game is divided into cycles with each cycle consisting of 2 phases, a day phase, and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours with the exception of Day 1, which will last 48 hours.
  • Dusk Phase - At the end of each day phase, there will be an official dusk phase. The dusk phase will last for 3 hours.
  • Worst's Mafia Tool - This game will feature @Worst's mafia website that he designed to help players and hosts. It will be through that website that you will turn in actions and vote players.
Game Rules -
  • Do not, under any circumstances, reveal any information to any player regarding this game if you are no longer alive.
  • Do not quote Private Messages from me; paraphrase. And no, replacing second-person pronouns with first-person pronouns does not count as paraphrasing.
  • Do not edit your posts; double post if necessary. Failure to comply could result in a mod-kill.
  • You must post at least 5 times per day phase. Failure to comply will result in a warning and a mod-block at the first offense. A second failure will result in a forced substitution or mod-kill. If you think you might not be able to meet the requirement at any given phase, let me know in advance and you will not be affected by the repercussions. Note that posts made for the sole purpose of meeting this requirement will not be considered.
  • If you believe that I have made a mistake, please address the issue with me via Private message. Save any other comments for after the game.

- Do Not Post -

Last edited by a moderator:
Notice
D

Dragomir

Notice -

As I'm sure you all can see by now, this game will be operating a little differently from normal. It is featuring @Worst's mafia website that he created to help hosts and players have an easier time with action processing and vote counts. Instead of submitting your action in your role PM, do so on the site. Vote to lynch on the site as well. You're still free to vote in the thread as a means of pressure but only votes on the site will actually count. I understand it might be awkward and a little wonky getting used to playing the game this way but I'm confident we can all get through this. This game serves not only as a fun Star Wars mafia game but also as a test of the website. It's the first time it's being used so bear with us on any bugs that may occur.

Regarding claiming, you guys are free to claim unless your role states otherwise. However, I wouldn't recommend it.

Here's a sample town role PM:
Character IMG
"Quote"
You are [???]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Republic
The game begins in 1 hour and 32 minutes.

Day 1
D

Dragomir

In A Galaxy Far Away -

In a galaxy far and far away, lived a young man by the name of Dragoban. He was no ordinary man. He ruled the galaxy with an iron fist as the head of the Galactic Empire with his lieutenant, second-in-command, Count Worst. Dragoban was a master of the Force. Specializing in the dark side, he struck fear into his foes with his array of abilities. Dragoban and his Galactic Empire were menaces all over the galaxy. Is there anybody who can stop them?!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is now Day 1. You have 48 hours to discuss.
The countdown timer of when votes lock can be found on the mafia website.
Please remember to place your votes there. You're still free to vote openly in the thread.

In A Galaxy Far Away -

In a galaxy far and far away, lived a young man by the name of Dragoban. He was no ordinary man. He ruled the galaxy with an iron fist as the head of the Galactic Empire with his lieutenant, second-in-command, Count Worst. Dragoban was a master of the Force. Specializing in the dark side, he struck fear into his foes with his array of abilities. Dragoban and his Galactic Empire were menaces all over the galaxy. Is there anybody who can stop them?!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is now Day 1. You have 48 hours to discuss.
The countdown timer of when votes lock can be found on the mafia website.
Please remember to place your votes there. You're still free to vote openly in the thread.
Dragoban is old news, his banning empire was short lived. He didn't even pay his employees for the work they've done. Where is my paycheck Drago??

Status
Not open for further replies.