[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moreover. Your entire theory which requires you to be 100% confident that Shinigami aren't with the win con of eliminating Rukia would hold ground unless you aren't a Shinigami. So in other words your either a Shinigami or a liar trying to establish Ichigo's group as Town.

Anyway, Im going to bet that you are a lier. I don't think the layout is the way you stated it to be, it seems to favor Ichigo's group a little too much. Im betting that's the category you are.

Vote Lynch @TAC

D

Dragomir

Moreover. Your entire theory which requires you to be 100% confident that Shinigami aren't with the win con of eliminating Rukia would hold ground unless you aren't a Shinigami. So in other words your either a Shinigami or a liar trying to establish Ichigo's group as Town.
Does your role sheet say otherwise to Shinigami having a wincon of just eliminating all threats to town or do you not know?

Reading through lies is a peculiarity of this game setup. That's why I'm onto Rej, but TAC has been my second sus thus far, because the way he divided those wincons amongst Shinigami and Ryoka makes no sense to me.

Ryoka has to be mafia but at the same time Rukia can't really be mafia and so I think host pulled off a bastard write up shenanigan.

I sus whoever feels that Rukia is Mafia or that Ryoka has to protect Rukia.

Reading through lies is a peculiarity of this game setup. That's why I'm onto Rej, but TAC has been my second sus thus far, because the way he divided those wincons amongst Shinigami and Ryoka makes no sense to me.

Ryoka has to be mafia but at the same time Rukia can't really be mafia and so I think host pulled off a bastard write up shenanigan.

I sus whoever feels that Rukia is Mafia or that Ryoka has to protect Rukia.
Cool. So vote them. Your sus means nothing, if it isn't pressured with a vote.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Anyway, Im going to bet that you are a lier. I don't think the layout is the way you stated it to be, it seems to favor Ichigo's group a little too much. Im betting that's the category you are.

Vote Lynch @TAC
Lmfao.

Because I outlined how the Ryoka aren't mafia? Then decided to grab your reads? Worthless move.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Wasn't implying Shinigami are, just that there could be people who are differently alligned for chaos roles Kenpachi could be. The Dr could be as well. Maybe not town alligned but just doing their own thing because they have their own agenda.
I misread you then. Definitely think there's two teams who are mostly aligned, can win together and have no direct reason to go against each other.

I misread you then. Definitely think there's two teams who are mostly aligned, can win together and have no direct reason to go against each other.
Ah I see. I feel otherwise but we'll find out more on that when we get more into the game and it'll help us figure things out. Stll think you're right on the 3 scums though and thats the big deal anyways. If Kenpachi and Dr Dude are doing their own thing and rukia is a town alligned survivor then we wouldnt need to worry about much overall besides scum anyways.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ah I see. I feel otherwise but we'll find out more on that when we get more into the game and it'll help us figure things out. Stll think you're right on the 3 scums though and thats the big deal anyways. If Kenpachi and Dr Dude are doing their own thing and rukia is a town alligned survivor then we wouldnt need to worry about much overall besides scum anyways.
When you mean Dr. Dude, do you mean the doctor role or is there a character I'm completely forgetting?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I honestly forgot his name, but the captian doing experiments and shit who fought Urya.
Mayuri! Lmfao Good old Mayuri.

I think he'll be town aligned, because I'm confident Uryu Ishida will be Ryoka aligned. The four most important Ryoka were Ichigo, Uryu, Orihime and Yoruichi, no reason for them to not be in this game. And I don't think Mayuri has enough of an edge / reason to be independent. He never acted outside the bounds of Soul Society.

Status
Not open for further replies.