Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

I remember this was a big reason I wasn't invested in Dresrosa's drama outside Law and Kyros. Dressrosa citizens were just way too fucking retarded for me to care about their problems.
Oda wants us to feel for these citizens and wants us to identify with them and their problems but he is forgetting that real people can use their brains and take matters into their own hands. This makes One Piece's sheep citizens look ridiculous and actually unrelatable.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cruxroux

Oda wants us to feel for these citizens and want us to identify with them and their problems but he is forgetting that real people can.use their brains and take matters into their own hands. This makes One Piece's sheep citizens look ridiculous and actually unrelatable.
Water seven had the best citizens.

Oda wants us to feel for these citizens and want us to identify with them and their problems but he is forgetting that real people can.use their brains and take matters into their own hands. This makes One Piece's sheep citizens look ridiculous and actually unrelatable.
What about the people that joined the raid?

The samurai in the raid are also those citizens.

I was rereading East Blue and I was thinking Cocoyashi citizens were actually pretty decent. They actually tried to fight the fishmen and didn't actually believe Nami betrayed them, they were just too weak as normal east blue humans.

B

Ballel

you can not have citizens rebelling and fighting for their freedom and still have a hero that comes to save the day. every shonen demands regular people to do nothing so the heroes can do it
I agree that it's a trope but Oda is overdoing it.
And if he doesn't even let them know about how Kaido and Orochi were taken down that would definitly be too much. Not my cup of tea:gonope:

Status
Not open for further replies.