Roe vs Wade Overturned?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@Gol D. Roger what are your responsibilities right now if you're not shy? :queenhear:
Well, to say a few:

I've been the main breadwinner for our family for over a decade. We're a joint family. I have an older brother, who was born with some disadvantages—let's just say I am the smarter of the two. So I gotta take care of his responsibilities too. I have a mother who worked her whole life to raise us, and I look after her. My brother has two kids and I pretty much take care of them too—not just financially.

In our home, I am the answer to all these questions:

Do we need a new television? New refrigerator? New anything? Groceries? Veggies? Vehicle repair? Anyone in the home needs to get a government certificate or any other certificate? Need a xerox? No gas? No petrol? No power? Television isn't switching on? The lights aren't working? The drainage in front of our home isn't running properly? Loans? It may look like I am exaggerating, but they literally come to me for everything.

Does my five-year-old niece need a pencil, eraser, sharpener, ice cream, chocolate, new book, etc? I attend her parent-teacher meetings. I take her to school every day. The teachers and the fellow parents think she's my daughter. I'd share with you whats app screenshots of her school updates and homework if you want. I help her with her homework too sometimes. I have another niece, who's two now—she doesn't let me work on anything. I babysit her when my mom and sister-in-law are doing house chores.

If anyone is sick at home, I take them to the hospital. That includes me—I gotta drag myself to the hospital. No one comes to the rescue. This is not to say the others in our family don't work. They all do whatever they can.

Well, to say a few:

I've been the main breadwinner for our family for over a decade. We're a joint family. I have an older brother, who was born with some disadvantages—let's just say I am the smarter of the two. So I gotta take care of his responsibilities too. I have a mother who worked her whole life to raise us, and I look after her. My brother has two kids and I pretty much take care of them too—not just financially.

Do we need a new television? New refrigerator? New anything? Groceries? Veggies? Vehicle repair? Anyone in the home needs to get a government certificate or any other certificate? Need a xerox? No gas? No petrol? No power? Television isn't switching on? The lights aren't working? The drainage in front of our home isn't running properly? Loans? It may look like I am exaggerating, but they literally come to me for everything.

Does my five-year-old niece need a pencil, eraser, sharpener, ice cream, chocolate, new book, etc? I attend her parent-teacher meetings. I take her to school every day. The teachers and the fellow parents think she's my daughter. I'd share with you whats app screenshots of her school updates and homework if you want. I help her with her homework too sometimes. I have another niece, who's two now—she doesn't let me work on anything. I babysit her when my mom and sister-in-law are doing house chores.

If anyone is sick at home, I take them to the hospital. That includes me—I gotta drag myself to the hospital. No one comes to the rescue. This is not to say the others in our family don't work. They all do whatever they can.
:josad:

These are all problems that come from circumstances in your family/situation. They’re not related to you being a man.

protecting women is toxic masculinity now.
women are strong and independent and can defend themselves,you all told us this yourselves
No, that’s backwards. In the right society a woman wouldn’t need to be protected.

It’s mostly in dodgy places where people can do what they want that women are attacked in the first place (high crime rate places, third world countries etc.)
Post automatically merged:

Yes?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:josad:

These are all problems that come from circumstances in your family/situation. They’re not related to you being a man.
In my place, most men take care of these responsibilities besides the ones I get from my brother. That's why I mostly don't feel overburdened by my responsibilities because they're pretty normal here.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No, that’s backwards. In the right society a woman wouldn’t need to be protected.

It’s mostly in dodgy places where people can do what they want that women are attacked in the first place (high crime rate places, third world countries etc.)
Post automatically merged:

Yes?
perfect worlds don't exist there will always be bad people

B

Ballel

Well, to say a few:

Please don't project your personal life on the whole of human society. It makes you look like a narcissist.

In my place, most men take these responsibilities besides the ones I get from my brother. That's why I mostly don't feel overburdened by my responsibilities because they're pretty normal here.
That’s because women don’t have many rights or independence there. If yall distributed that like in western countries, it would be a lot easier for everyone

Please don't project your personal life on the whole of human society. It makes you look like a narcissist.
But what he said is pretty normal lol, my dad spent all day at work and he still basically had to do stuff like fix appliances, buy stuff for the family and what not

B

Ballel

But what he said is pretty normal lol, my dad spent all day at work and he still basically had to do stuff like fix appliances, buy stuff for the family and what not
And my dad would frequently force his help on the whole family with any problems, from repairing things to changing lightbulbs to taking crops out of the garden to the kitchen.
He never let people do things by themselves and then complain about all his work because sTrOnk mAn

And my dad would frequently force his help on the whole family with any problems, from repairing things to changing lightbulbs to taking crops out of the garden to the kitchen.
He never let people do things by themselves and then complain about all his work because sTrOnk mAn
i fail to see how this is still not the norm

B

Ballel

i fail to see how this is still not the norm
I'm saying that some men don't see that they are doing this to themselves really.
Some act like they are the greatest chads who have to do everything because they can and then they complain that others-women in particular- can't do anything by themselves and always require their help and even shame them for it.

If you can't see the logical fallacy here then ok, I can't help you here:kayneshrug:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That’s because women don’t have many rights or independence there. If yall distributed that like in western countries, it would be a lot easier for everyone
Things have changed a lot. I'd say women over here have almost as many rights as their western counterparts but the system hasn't been fully adapted. Women's oppression is still in practice but it's more of an individual choice at this point. Most people are changing and allowing women to be whatever they want. In our case, we don't really have any restrictions for women in our home. My sister-in-law used to work too but she's staying at home to take care of the kids. My mom is literally the CEO of our home.

B

Ballel

Roger presented reality, whether men do it to themselves or not is whole another argument
You lot act like it is like this everywhere, for every person. Then you claim this is a reason why men are apparently better workers, more reliable and more valuable humans.

Give me a break, macho:gonope: