Speculations Kaido will be publicly executed just like Oden

Oda loves to parallel the events in past and present chapter panel . Kaido getting public execution is very much possible realm given amount of crime he committed. I dont see him running away after defeat.

I also think kaido will accept this punishment given he found the joyboy he wanted to meet for years and he will be peace with his death.

My analogy is i dont see future arcs where oda can fit a character like kaido when Shanks , blackbeard and World Govt will play bigger role . Kaido is too big of character i still think he needs to die in this arc.

Can world govt arrest kaido ? We know in his past he can break prison easily with no effort .

its something i think doesn't need much contention between Kaido and zoro to happen or any relational basis.. just motivation and right.. that momo will prolly hand over to zoro
Yep he still needs to avenge yasu's death.

I think both of the blade will be used. Ame no habakiri to execute orochi and enma for kaido it will be fitting end to this wano arc.

WEK

Woro* Executes Kaido
remember this isn't ZKK, even tho the person in question, Kaido, dies... in one case he gets "killed" in action in another case he gets formally "executed" which i think zoro doing it would be dope..the basis for having any depth is Kaido and zoro finally having a chat at the end and Kaido acknowledges him..

- he wants to avenge Yasui and since momo himself possibly won't be able to do it Zoro seem likea worthy candidate as a superior Samurai who is already being eyed as a Shimotsuki and is also luffy's right hand

it can also be that Zoro and Denjiro do the job by both stabbing him on the platform

how ever it happens zoro is a likely candidate.

it kinda complicated with the whole death theme.

suicide would be its butcher.. but an execution might do it if oda pulls it off in a grandiose fashion if possible
Kaido is satisfied with his life now, he got the grand war he wanted and he got to meet Joyboy.

I expect a chapter similar to “the great pirate Edward Newgate” where a worn down Kaido just walks to the capital to kill himself in public

Kaido is satisfied with his life now, he got the grand war he wanted and he got to meet Joyboy.

I expect a chapter similar to “the great pirate Edward Newgate” where a worn down Kaido just walks to the capital to kill himself in public
you have a point there.. but a suicide.. wouldn't he wanna die by Luffy's hands then? given luffy was his arch nemesis all this time technically

suicides seems a bit underwhelming

you have a point there.. but a suicide.. wouldn't he wanna die by Luffy's hands then? given luffy was his arch nemesis all this time technically

suicides seems a bit underwhelming
Suicide has been an underlying theme that people seemed to have forgotten about. Both Kaido and Wano’s intro where named after suicide

I think Kaido understands that Luffy won’t kill him, remember he called both WB and Roger softies. I think he sees Luffy in the same light