Questions & Mysteries Animes/mangas that you will never watch/read?

J

Joygirl1

harem animes sucks too
What's wrong with having hot guys as harem :catlewd:

That's a peak fiction right there :catpole:
:hihihi::willsmith:

I agree with sports animes. Other than that I add Sword Art Online, most harem animes (exception: Date A Live, that one is really cool), Kiss Note (didn´t expect anything to begin with but after one episode already ditched it xD)... bet there are a lot more that I have forgotten.

Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh and such may not be bad but I missed that hype back then and now I´m grown a bit too old to start watching those kind of animes^^

Rej

Year of the black beard!
:hihihi::willsmith:

I agree with sports animes. Other than that I add Sword Art Online, most harem animes (exception: Date A Live, that one is really cool), Kiss Note (didn´t expect anything to begin with but after one episode already ditched it xD)... bet there are a lot more that I have forgotten.

Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh and such may not be bad but I missed that hype back then and now I´m grown a bit too old to start watching those kind of animes^^
Date A Live :finally:

J

Joygirl1

Some Horror series and Romance series.

I enjoy Rom Com but I don't really like regular Romance series.

There are some series that I have no interest in reading or watching such as AOT and FMA/FMAB.

Then there are some series I tried to read but I couldn't get into it such as Berserk and Tokyo Ghoul.
But FMAB is really good, you´re sure you don´t wanna give it a try?

I can't stand fanservice :milaugh:

I remember trying an ecchi anime once and the cringe level was off charts :milaugh:
True true

oh yea i just recently dropped Komi can't speak.. the opening is a banger the Mc's are splendid the themes are too, but the side characters being nauseating.. one of then doesn't even know if he's a he or a she confusing me but then they also make him seem feminine.. getting me bamboozled.
and the girl is just... soo fuckin annoying she started drooling over Komi coz she's hot.. ok i get she's beautiful but why does everyone treat her like an eye candy

i just gave up

Rej

Year of the black beard!
True true

oh yea i just recently dropped Komi can't speak.. the opening is a banger the Mc's are splendid the themes are too, but the side characters being nauseating.. one of then doesn't even know if he's a he or a she confusing me but then they also make him seem feminine.. getting me bamboozled.
and the girl is just... soo fuckin annoying she started drooling over Komi coz she's hot.. ok i get she's beautiful but why does everyone treat her like an eye candy

i just gave up
Woooot, that anime is absolutely great and a classic. Must be us having different tastebuds lmao