Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Now that I think about it

Anakin is likely to convert to the Dark Side of the Force

I

Indigo

Aye Aye Sir

I will start with basics - LM, Charlie and Ratchet are worstgen users. I didnt interact with LM at all. So no reads on him

I interacted with Charlie a bit in fruits game and he looked nice to me. I felt bad for him when he tried to push JG but no one listened to him coz of solis stupidity and game throwing. But he still tried so it makes me feel he is a good user.

Ratchet - well dude is really good at Mafia. Put lot of efforts to win so I admire his hardwork. Outside of Mafia I have never interacted with him so don't know how he is as a person. But I think he likes to stand for people whom he likes so that's good thing.

Well, only question I have in my mind is if they support ZkK or not. If they support ZKK then instantly in my league 🀷

P.S - I haven't read the thread properly so that's what I have on them. πŸ˜‡
ZKK

:finally:

I

Indigo

Like I said, you should probably claim. If it's solid enough we can move on.
i'm not gonna claim my role and character day one, scum will have my ass on a platter

let me take a bit of your advice then

why are you going so hard on me? where is all this tunneling coming from?

even when i defended myself you just completely ignored me

you told me "that's how you should respond"

so please, tell me

because so far all you said about me was that my joke vote on Udell was weird and that i didn't "act like i should" for Ekko accusing me

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
i'm not gonna claim my role and character day one, scum will have my ass on a platter
You will, because otherwise you'll be lynched. It's better to have Scum use their roles to take you out, than for the Town to use the lynch in that direction.
why are you going so hard on me? where is all this tunneling coming from
I think you're scum, and your defence did not adequately assuage my suspicion. Your reaction to pressure reads to me like Scum frustrated at the reason they've been caught.

Heads up I ain't looking at the website so if anyone wants to vote for me ya should do it here where I can actually see it and have a good laugh beep boop

You will, because otherwise you'll be lynched. It's better to have Scum use their roles to take you out, than for the Town to use the lynch in that direction.
I think you're scum, and your defence did not adequately assuage my suspicion. Your reaction to pressure reads to me like Scum frustrated at the reason they've been caught.
Since when asking people to claim is your thing? Aren't you "Play better and you won't get lynched" kind of guy?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Since when asking people to claim is your thing? Aren't you "Play better and you won't get lynched" kind of guy?
Historically speaking, I've always promoted claiming before lynching. It only makes sense to me - one should aim to inform the lynch as much as possible, and not adding a claim to said information is robbing yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.