Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I hate D1s with passion myself. People are jumping on literally everything to get lynch. Like my prime example of saying "good luck to my team" in my first game where I was almost lynched because apparently town isn't a team. I was town doctor btw.

Just because there's no answer to everything you're saying, doesn't mean people aren't reading it, btw. I think you made your pov clear and that's important. I'd try to focus on something else if that's getting out of hand. Usually D2 is where we can really start talking based on Lynch, night kills and things like that. D1 can be rough, but don't get discouraged :)
At least you didnt get lynched for a pun like i was in the fruit game:josad:

I

Indigo

I hate D1s with passion myself. People are jumping on literally everything to get lynch. Like my prime example of saying "good luck to my team" in my first game where I was almost lynched because apparently town isn't a team. I was town doctor btw.

Just because there's no answer to everything you're saying, doesn't mean people aren't reading it, btw. I think you made your pov clear and that's important. I'd try to focus on something else if that's getting out of hand. Usually D2 is where we can really start talking based on Lynch, night kills and things like that. D1 can be rough, but don't get discouraged :)
The only thing i'm learning is to not talk at all at D1 with these two games if i'm honest.

i'm not gonna claim my role and character day one, scum will have my ass on a platter

let me take a bit of your advice then

why are you going so hard on me? where is all this tunneling coming from?

even when i defended myself you just completely ignored me

you told me "that's how you should respond"

so please, tell me

because so far all you said about me was that my joke vote on Udell was weird and that i didn't "act like i should" for Ekko accusing me
Yeah do not claim wth?
Never claim.

The only thing i'm learning is to not talk at all at D1 with these two games if i'm honest.
Tbh, I'd really consider staying as silent as possible D1 if I was scum.

What I was trying to say though is that you could be pushed simply to see what will you do with that. Realistically, you'll need at least 6-7 votes to ends up lynched. And sometimes everything changed within last 10 minutes. If you're town, you have to keep in mind that other townies don't have that knowledge. Do your thing and if you feel they're trying to sell bs, call them out on it. Not that I do it myself but I think it's the way to go.

Lord Melkor i can't tell if he is scum or not, he changed his vote two or three times already, and he seems kinda wild just trying to get someone lynched at any cost. Most of the time he shows up, posts his vote first and then talks to other people that are targeting the same person.

Phoenix is very sus to me, he says he voted for me to get a reaction, yet he only did it on the website and didn't say anything on the thread, so if i didn't check the website he wouldn't get any reactions at all. If he was trying to get a reaction, then he should've posted here front and center so i could see it. He also said he would remove his vote because he already got the reaction he wanted, yet he hasn't taken his vote off me yet. And i already had been voted for two other people on the website, so i was already giving any reaction i would anyway.

Ratchet i already said everything basically, has been targeting me from the start because of how i reacted to Ekko calling me scum and later on because of a joke vote i did on Udell. I defended myself and got completely ignored, hours later when asked why he ignored my defense, all i got was "your defense wasnt good enough, now claim your role day 1 please".

Ekko isn't sus to me right now after a few pages, i learned he just voted and targeted everyone that showed up after me, was trying to get conclusions out of that.

So i'm more sus of Pheonix and Ratchet of course.
Ratchet is acting scummy AF.
God Mode.
@Ekkologix what you think of this?

I think we caught a live one.

Vote lynch Ratchet

Tbh, I'd really consider staying as silent as possible D1 if I was scum.

What I was trying to say though is that you could be pushed simply to see what will you do with that. Realistically, you'll need at least 6-7 votes to ends up lynched. And sometimes everything changed within last 10 minutes. If you're town, you have to keep in mind that other townies don't have that knowledge. Do your thing and if you feel they're trying to sell bs, call them out on it. Not that I do it myself but I think it's the way to go.
Vote for Ratchet.
Lets get 3 votes on him and then ask him to
"Might as well claim at this point"

:laughmoji:

Dude was hella role fishing.
Picking on a new player.
Wut.jpg

Vote for Ratchet.
Lets get 3 votes on him and then ask him to
"Might as well claim at this point"

:laughmoji:

Dude was hella role fishing.
Picking on a new player.
Wut.jpg
Seriously speaking, at first I thought he's joking.

But i'm at work rn. I'll read everything again once i'm back and then i'll decide on my own. But thx for suggestion

No it isn't.
People will get lynched at random on d1.
It is a viable strat.
Is anyone suspecting lanji, hayumi or any of the other inactives?
Yeah but if I'm town I don't care kek

If im scum I'll be salty about it and say something like I wish I'd never posted d1 lol

Maybe just me but I'm never invested in a game enough d1 as town to care about being mischopped

As scum tho I'd be pissed off probably bc yeah, i could of just ducked

If im scum I'll be salty about it and say something like I wish I'd never posted d1 lol

Maybe just me but I'm never invested in a game enough d1 as town to care about being mischopped

vote lynch ripped cal

I get salty every time tho

Status
Not open for further replies.