Break Week Where are all of the ZKK trolls? Are y’all in the mud with Kaido?

Sure thing, its just funny that you think zoro killing kaido would not add anything to the story. Regardless of whether ppl believe it will happen or not it just seems like blatant ignorance on your part
Sure what would Zoro killing a defeated Kaido add to the story? That would be horrible for Zoros character.

Regardless it’s an L
Post automatically merged:

Reread the rooftop chapter threads you will see how insecure luffy bros can be
It’s nothing for Luffy fans to be insecure about. Anybody that says Zoro > Luffy is delusional and biased.
That is coming from someone who loves Zoro as well.

Yes to all of them huh lol

I never troll. Every other debate I have is genuine. But today I got time lol.

I feel there are more people making threads being scared of ZKK believers
Scared of what though? If Luffy doesn’t do anything else this arc I’d be satisfied rather ZKK happens or not.

1. No; he will defeat an awaken Kaido. Just cause Luffy beat a nerfed Kaido, doesnt make him an equal. The record is 4-1 Kaido. Luffy doesnt get that hype, like Kaido. tbh he will never will. He loses too much.

2. No, Zoro will get his ass up, and do the impossible and go save his friends, by killing Kaido in Dragon form and everyone will see it.

3. No, he was talking about Luffy, thought you knew that

4. Wano freedom :cheers:

5. no; because its about to happen. Who would say no to the girl/guy of their dreams? and that girl/guy is ready to fuck, and you just know, it will be great; that zkk. Now if it ends with Luffy, then it feels like you still get the girl/guy, but are incompatible in the bedroom. Leave you with a bad taste in your mouth, I expected an orange, but got a grapefruit. lol

6/7. yes

How was it obvious that Zoro wasnt killing Kaido? Cause Luffy said he will beat Kaido? And? Its obvious that he want us to believe thats it, but we been reading one piece for years. Oda made it more obvious that he will kill Kaido, but your blind to it. Theres more to come

Do you understand, if Kaido doesnt die, he will just escape from the marines/world government, and be back in Wano? How will Oda save Wano from Kaido, if the world government couldnt if they tried? BB? lol no

No need to regurgitate points that were made in multiple threads. It seems like reading is not the strong suit of luffybros :catsure:
a bit ironic you mentioned reading there cause the premise of these questions was to gauge where people are at after the most recent chapter.

if nothing has changed why comment
instead its a pathetic cluster of fans crying under his thread without addressing the questions.......

a bit ironic you mentioned reading there cause the premise of these questions was to gauge where people are at after the most recent chapter.

if nothing has changed why comment
instead its a pathetic cluster of fans crying under his thread without addressing the questions.......
If someone sees shit on the floor its their prerogative to comment on it :suresure:

The only one crying here is the OP, the first line of the thread is addressing muh toxic zoro fans :risitameh: