Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Technical Difficulties -

It seems that the website is bugged at the moment. So, for the remainder of this day phase, we'll do votes the traditional way. Vote in the game thread and I will have it count. Hopefully, Worst can get things fixed by the night phase. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'll be counting votes AFTER this post, btw. Votes before still won't count.

Worst

Custom title
@Worst great job on the website though, prob just some fetchs / gets logic bugged out with the backend and multiple users.
Was thinking it was more an issue with storing a value within an array. Depends on how it's programmed to hold values I guess.
i've kinda abused NOSQL a little for this one to speed up the developing process (and i'm also a front end guy :catcry:) like the whole game is stored inside 1 row and 2 columns so it's very likely that when someone saves it overwrites the saving of the previous user, gotta grind some SQL to fix this xD

I

Indigo

Was thinking it was more an issue with storing a value within an array. Depends on how it's programmed to hold values I guess.
I don't think that's the case, because it seems multiple users were seeing different states of the website at the same time.

So i think there's a problem with the local memory of the website on each user and the backend's data. It's like overwriting itself.

My theory is that maybe when someone that hasn't used the website for someme tries to input a new vote, it resets the backend to the state of that user's local memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.