Status
Not open for further replies.
What you think about cal?
Normally I'd say scum, but he's been acting similar past 2 games we've been in and he's been town there. I mean being barely active and chiming in somewhat aggresively.

What I didn't like was him having problem with being "just" null read. I'd give him benefit of the doubt for now.

Fuji and Reborn said that's how Tobi usually plays in most mafia games

I don't know if that's true or not
He usually coasts

Not alignment indicative but that's how plays
So that's what I'm saying. He's being main or maybe second main wagon and all he does is fluff. If that's town, that's basically throwing, isn't it?

I wrote a wall post quoting posts but then my computer restarted and when I logged back in it's all gone.

I saw a post from Phoenix that sort of looked towny because he said something along the lines of saying he got the reaction he wanted from Indigo that didn't look scummy and asked Indigo to vote with him which would mean he started to town read Indigo and wanted his town read to vote with him.

Indigo saying he doesn't like the Tobi wagon thinking he is jester I don't see any scum motivation from him. Tobi is a wildcard for me and I could see it go either way.

Players I'm leaning town on are Tpein, Yo Tan, Indigo, Phoenix and at this point I'm town hunting and playing like how the players are playing in mafia universe as in the town leans they don't want to lynch and want to keep around and lynch in the players you are not town reading.

Ratchet's wagon earlier looked pure before Tobi voted.

Normally I'd say scum, but he's been acting similar past 2 games we've been in and he's been town there. I mean being barely active and chiming in somewhat aggresively.

What I didn't like was him having problem with being "just" null read. I'd give him benefit of the doubt for now.

So that's what I'm saying. He's being main or maybe second main wagon and all he does is fluff. If that's town, that's basically throwing, isn't it?
This feel like Keiichi/ Ali repeat, the man is fluffing even though he's leading co wagon. Does that strike you like something scum does?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Scum doesn't play like that though.

Ytw made good point that he voted ratchet after he claimed cop. No scum is that stupid to jump on Lynch wagon of a cop so openly.

Status
Not open for further replies.