Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Are you aware what term "fake claims" means? When you're hostile, host might provide you with fake claims. Meaning he will tell you which characters aren't present in the game and sometimes even creates role sheet for you. So you can claim something without consequences basically. Let's say you're team of 5 and Dragomir tells you that Princess Leia, Chewbaka, Mace Windu, Han Solo and Obi-Wan Kenobi aren't in the game. This way you can pretend you're one of them despite being Darth something.

Personally I've never seen it.
i actually didn't know that

people have explained to me now

and now that i know that, Mace Windu sounds like a good character to fake claim while Jyn Erso sounds like a shit one (if i was the host making those), because Jyn Erso is a good bet for a fake claim that anyone could've come up without too much risk

that's why i voted for Phoenix

Are you aware what term "fake claims" means? When you're hostile, host might provide you with fake claims. Meaning he will tell you which characters aren't present in the game and sometimes even creates role sheet for you. So you can claim something without consequences basically. Let's say you're team of 5 and Dragomir tells you that Princess Leia, Chewbaka, Mace Windu, Han Solo and Obi-Wan Kenobi aren't in the game. This way you can pretend you're one of them despite being Darth something.

Personally I've never seen it.
So what you are saying is that claims dont matter at all?

yeah, okay

his fake claim did throw me off

but if you guys are saying the host could've left those strong ass fake claims open and informed the scums, then Mace Windu is a good choice

while Jyn Erso seems like a shit fake claim

so i'm gonna follow my scum read from the start of the day

Vote Lynch Pheonix
yeh last game they gave the scum the #2 main character of the show as a fake claim.
happens a lot.
lets get it.

Vote Lynch Phoenix

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well it does

Just means there is an extra layer of thinking on top of it.
could mislead sometimes, weak angle to solve with

I mean I claimed both my Name and abilities
Yet people think they are fake and scum

If I decide to push my other scum read, Melkor, people will say that Im only doing it cause Im on the block
the sooner you realize that claims doesnt mean jack, the higher chance you have of pulling yourself over

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i actually didn't know that

people have explained to me now

and now that i know that, Mace Windu sounds like a good character to fake claim while Jyn Erso sounds like a shit one (if i was the host making those), because Jyn Erso is a good bet for a fake claim that anyone could've come up without too much risk

that's why i voted for Phoenix
Hosts generally mix it up

Some good some bad

Depends. Because if you only give good ones then the opposite problem happens - every minor character claim gets town locked because it's a poor fake claim

I

Indigo

Hosts generally mix it up

Some good some bad

Depends. Because if you only give good ones then the opposite problem happens - every minor character claim gets town locked because it's a poor fake claim
yeah, but i just think that Jyn Erso is a particularly shit fake claim (no offense)

she is not that known by general audiences, since Rogue One didn't get that massive box office

her character is pretty basic, not a marksman, not a jedi, not a sith, not a droid, just a normal soldier and doesn't even have a huge personality like Han Solo for example

because of that, the host could give Jyn almost any role

and because less people know her, it's an "easy" fake claim without getting a lot of risk of being cc

and if there were options of fake claims for scum, i think you would've avoided choosing Jyn

Status
Not open for further replies.