Status
Not open for further replies.
so when it was Jynn Irso... it had to be real?
The thing is he claimed a cop, its a bigger loss to still go after the cop claim than a rb claim. Plus its easier to verify a cops claim and they mostly self resolve if they are saying the truth cause Mafia 100% wont let them alive for too long.

It seems I was wrong about the Lm scum read , you did scumread him @Ratchet .

Right now my vote is still on you because of something else Blue said.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@Fujishiro @Ratchet @Charlie i understand that the host can leave open roles for strong claims

but do scum know about these fake claims? like the host informs them of roles that aren't being used?

that's why i think it's risk to call a character like Mace Windu on day one
They either give the fake role name or an entire fake role depending on the cases.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Fujishiro @Ratchet @Charlie i understand that the host can leave open roles for strong claims

but do scum know about these fake claims? like the host informs them of roles that aren't being used?

that's why i think it's risk to call a character like Mace Windu on day one
Yes of course
That's why they're called fake claims

Hosts will often give scum players a few characters they can safely claim to avoid the game being solved via flavour claiming.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The thing is he claimed a cop, its a bigger loss to still go after the cop claim than a rb claim. Plus its easier to verify a cops claim and they mostly self resolve if they are saying the truth cause Mafia 100% wont let them alive for too long.

It seems I was wrong about the Lm scum read , you did scumread him @Ratchet .

Right now my vote is still on you because of something else Blue said.
btw whatever blue says doesnt really incriminate phoenix since its a rolemadness game

I

Indigo

They either give the fake role name or an entire fake role depending on the cases.
Yes of course
That's why they're called fake claims

Hosts will often give scum players a few characters they can safely claim to avoid the game being solved via flavour claiming.
I think lets lynch Phoenix.
He is your main push aside from Ratchet so that would clear you if he flips scum.
Ratchet is scummy AF but claimed a role that is self resolving.
If he does not help town we can lynch him in the coming days or mafia will kill him if he is town.
yeah, okay

his fake claim did throw me off

but if you guys are saying the host could've left those strong ass fake claims open and informed the scums, then Mace Windu is a good choice

while Jyn Erso seems like a shit fake claim

so i'm gonna follow my scum read from the start of the day

Vote Lynch Pheonix

i just thought his claim was pretty bold if it's fake
Are you aware what term "fake claims" means? When you're hostile, host might provide you with fake claims. Meaning he will tell you which characters aren't present in the game and sometimes even creates role sheet for you. So you can claim something without consequences basically. Let's say you're team of 5 and Dragomir tells you that Princess Leia, Chewbaka, Mace Windu, Han Solo and Obi-Wan Kenobi aren't in the game. This way you can pretend you're one of them despite being Darth something.

No I've done it quite a few times. Flavour can be whatever, it's the host's vision. Which is why it's one of the weakest arguments you can make in Mafia.
Personally I've never seen it.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I mean I claimed both my Name and abilities
Yet people think they are fake and scum

If I decide to push my other scum read, Melkor, people will say that Im only doing it cause Im on the block
i did the same thing last game i even claimed to be immortal cause i was superbulletproof and i knew they werent gonna waste ultra kills on me

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I mean I claimed both my Name and abilities
Yet people think they are fake and scum

If I decide to push my other scum read, Melkor, people will say that Im only doing it cause Im on the block
Who cares

May as well try right

Come ooon you're going to be lynched otherwise

If you think I'm scum then my back is at the wall here, who are my scum mates saving me?

Status
Not open for further replies.