Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw that I'm invited to senate I thought it's maybe some scum related ability. You know, Palpatine and stuff.

I don't think upgrade would change a lot in my case, but at least I'm sure it'll go to town, so I'd gladly accept it. I obviously don't want it for Phoenix and after what I saw recently, neither for Indigo.

I don't have strong town read on others either so idk yet

When I saw that I'm invited to senate I thought it's maybe some scum related ability. You know, Palpatine and stuff.

I don't think upgrade would change a lot in my case, but at least I'm sure it'll go to town, so I'd gladly accept it. I obviously don't want it for Phoenix and after what I saw recently, neither for Indigo.

I don't have strong town read on others either so idk yet
i agree on this

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Anyway let's get this thing moving

We're politicians we don't want to actually do work

We want to vacation in our tax-evaded holiday homes and cheat on our wives with our mistresses

And sometimes get caught on camera doing so

Pick someone and let's go

Not t Pein.

I

Indigo

Anyway let's get this thing moving

We're politicians we don't want to actually do work

We want to vacation in our tax-evaded holiday homes and cheat on our wives with our mistresses

And sometimes get caught on camera doing so

Pick someone and let's go

Not t Pein.
why?

I want to pick among these people.

Charlie
Ratchet
Ekkologix

Others either I scum read, are dead or I've not seen enough to decide. There was also T-Pein I decided to cut it down to 3 people and I'm still iffy on him.

Me, because of my TMI saying I'm town. Ratchet only due to cutting possible "oh, I got roleblocked". Ekko seems to be somewhat reasonable (other than that one time he went for Fuji for some weak ass reason).

I

Indigo

I want to pick among these people.

Charlie
Ratchet
Ekkologix

Others either I scum read, are dead or I've not seen enough to decide. There was also T-Pein I decided to cut it down to 3 people and I'm still iffy on him.

Me, because of my TMI saying I'm town. Ratchet only due to cutting possible "oh, I got roleblocked". Ekko seems to be somewhat reasonable (other than that one time he went for Fuji for some weak ass reason).
vote for Ekko then, motion is set

Ekko is the only one that fits all of our decisions so far

Status
Not open for further replies.