One Piece Episode 1017 - A Barrage of Powerful Techniques! The Fierce Attacks of the Worst Generation!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 114 76.5%
  • 4/5

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 6 4.0%

• Total voters
When someone dodges u miss
Try using ur brain
You talking about brain? Hahaha. This statement of yours has given me the level of your education and intelligence. When you dodge something, you say he's dodged. When you miss something, you say I have missed. Go get educated or else you'll remain a loser.
Post automatically merged:

Because Kaido dodged.... that's how missing works genius
Lel, you guys will never be taken seriously by anyone in life.

• Good idea to go back and show the Supernova trio's transformations, they were too good to not hype up.
  • Punk Rotten with hand drawn animation.:finally:

• Kaido projecting a big smile into the sky that turns into dragon aura as he tells the little punks he'll eat their best. Hot damn.
  • Does Kid really want Kaido and Big Mom's crew members?:memehm:

• The image of Kaido's guts sliced up by Gamma Knife and Sonic Scyther, so sick but so wonderful.

• Kaido and Big Mom's AOE moves forcing an individual reaction of out everyone truly feels like a raid boss battle.

• Zoro's cut was so smooth the Onigashima horn came off like butter.

• The sheer brutality of that G4 Gatling. The speed and weight behind those punches + Kaido's wincing expression + the white hot flashes make you feel Kaido's pain. And the TBC screen gets punched too.:hurry:
Fantastic. Easily one of the best action episodes in the series. Night and day compared to last week. Amazing amount of work by Shida in the first half, Thurlow in the second and Yong-ce Tu directing. Every attack hits hard, the battle flows fluently, team combos between the Yonko or Supernova connect beautifully. A moment that needed to be slow like Zoro's Flying Dragon Blaze, for build up purposes and so the Yonko can react to it, is given the right breathing room to feel epic. OST battle music choices were good as well - that intense Zoro victory theme and Stampede tracks that always remind me of Bullet VS the Supernova. Nice to see the episode adapted all the way to the end of 1002. Toei giving their star animators as much battle content as they can handle and they respond by showing us new heights. What a blast that was.

You talking about brain? Hahaha. This statement of yours has given me the level of your education and intelligence. When you dodge something, you say he's dodged. When you miss something, you say I have missed. Go get educated or else you'll remain a loser.
Post automatically merged:

Lel, you guys will never be taken seriously by anyone in life.
Congrats on being on a one man island of stupidity... only the dumb haters think this because... HEADCANONNNNNNNNNN

Last edited: