Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Dragon's treatment makes me sad. Still completely irrelevant 950 chapters after his introduction (introduced in chapter 100, we're in chapter 1050) :peperain:
I'm really afraid Oda rushes all these characters people are hyped for seeing how he keeps saying the series will be near his end after Wano.
I will really be mad to see Shanks/Marine/WG/Blackbeard/Dragon/Mihawk/Vegapunk to be rushed after Oda dedicated so many chapters to random fodders that will be forgotten once the arc is over :pepeke:
Oh i will cast curses and spells on oda if he will even try to do some shit to throw away this whole building

G

Gorosei Informer

I definitely see Akainu going for a coup. I suspect he setup Sword since he became FA and it would be more of a twist if it was setup by him rather than other top tier Marine imo.

Akainu imo is linked to Wano somehow and thus why I think why he is so afraid of the samurai isn't from a lack of knowledge of them and their own experiences of them only being Oden and Ryuuma generally but quite the opposite, because Akainu knows them very well.

If Fujitora is from Wano at least too at I wished for him to be (although that seems all the more unlikely now and over time too), this would add to it as well and thus help give Akainu and thus Marines and WG more idea of wha the samurai are like, especially currently too.

Akainu's real name Sakazuki means sake cup AFAIK and isn't it "ironic" he killed one of the sake cup brothers of Luffy? Or was it "coincidence"? What if Akainu has his own sake cup brothers who could be Fujitora (I feel Fujitora could be a brother or relative of his at least) and Kizaru also has named attacks based on Shinto treasures of all things.

This might just be all for flair by Oda ofc, maybe he had big plans for them that could still be in the works or abandoned ideas/concepts too.

Akainu has Yakuza style flowers tattoos on him, although I've suspected he could be Hawaiian/Samaon or something like that for similar reasons, Polynesian? Hence his association with volcanoes too? Thats also completely valid if he's meant to be Japaneses too ofc. The actor who Akainu is based off )(Bunta Sugawara) and also Oda's personal favourite actor is known for Yakuza films, for being a badass, fearsome Yakuza boss or something?:

https://pop-onepiece.blogspot.com/2014/12/a-tribute-to-bunta-sugawara.html

And a final bit of trivia from the article I posted much further above in this post:

In the succeeding decades Sugawara continued to work steadily in both films and television, including voice roles in Hayao Miyazaki’s 2001 Academy-Award-winning animation “Spirited Away” (2001) and Goro Miyazaki’s 2006 hit “Tales from Earthsea”. By the time of his death, the “Battle Without Honor and Humanity” series was widely recognized by Japanese critics as a post war masterpiece, while Sugawara himself had become a tough-guy national icon, similar to fellow Toei star Ken Takakura, who died on Nov.10.

Eiichirō Oda wrote some deep words toward this sad event, and he promised to continue drawing Akainu with great respect:

"Bunta Sugawara, the greatest-looking guy in the world with the best bone structure. Rest in peace. I have no words. I will draw Akainu with great respect."

Eiichirō Oda

https://pop-onepiece.blogspot.com/2014/12/a-tribute-to-bunta-sugawara.html

Something to consider heavily for those who think Oda will fuck up and downplay Akainu too.^

:absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice:

:akasalt::akaman:
A little extra supplements for my post to give more food for thoughts:

In his spare time, Oda enjoys watching films, both domestic and foreign; among his favorite are Seven Samurai, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, Young Guns, Reservoir Dogs, and The Nightmare Before Christmas. Correspondingly, his favorite directors include Akira Kurosawa, Hayao Miyazaki, Quentin Tarantino, and Tim Burton, along with Baz Luhrmann and Masahiro Makino.[6][7]

I'm struggling to find info on it now but I did see random excerpts of the 2nd volume of the OP magazine float around online state that Oda has met most of the people he wants to meet and wants to meet Quentin Tarantino next, he is his hero? Idk if this is true though but Oda is definitely a fan of Tarantino regardless ofc.

https://esmaniottoart.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F174827411643
@YASER @Bango🍅 @Doggo @Hiragaro @BleakAsh @Sanji D Goat

Post automatically merged:

in case you didn't see something beautiful today
Kaido? More like "YTho" right now?!

:kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat:
:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

Last edited by a moderator: