Status
Not open for further replies.
My pet scum read are Ekko and Lethal.
When 5 players were scum reading Ratchet, Ekko didn't want to lynch him saying that the reasons were non existent, he wanted the push to be either Indigo or Phoenix but I don't think they are scum and Ekko's position in the thread has been the opposite of mine.

Lethal's first post was quoting multiple posts and his reason on scum reading me looked like he was looking for a post to scum read which is not scummy. There was nothing much to go on him and that was the only post of his that I didn't like.
@Ekkologix @Peroroncino she scum read you and Lethal more than Ratchet.

Juliet has no reason to shoot the claimed cop without seeing what results he comes up with, especially after he led a lynch on a red.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Lets get this clear, you want to lynch me or Ratchet. Two people on a guy that flipped red?
i scum read u individually of that flip
could be indie, bussing, or another faction

dont recall u having any incriminating interactions with phoenix anyway. you just rode the waves

i scum read u individually of that flip
could be indie, bussing, or another faction

dont recall u having any incriminating interactions with phoenix anyway. you just rode the waves
You believe there is a multiball in a 21 players game?

I questioned Phoenix thoroughly, he was refusing to give me any scum reads. In fact you parroted my questioning of him and I called you out on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.