Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

You're a Miller? Why didn't you claim that? It would evidence a Cop (me).
Like i said, i didn't know this was a thing and i didn't catch this T-Pein post until re-read during the night.

I never heard of a role like that in the other versions of the game i played.

I

Indigo

I was so sure you were gonna cop Ekko last night after that senate meeting though @Ratchet

he was so weird, especially rejecting the ability and saying it could be harmful

but that said, could you tell me more about your decision of investigating Juliet?

Juliet dying really is a nice excuse... after all the talk we had last DP that we were gonna let you go and wait for you verify yourself

Emil

Certified Memelord
Have you read my interactions, though? I would expect Town!Ekko to have done so.
only around the time when i was active
i dont think u r not aligned with him because of what u said to him, but rather because of what phoenix said to you. he spent entire day pushing u. a new scum doesnt spend their entire day susing their scummate

and yet she scum read you then died
did you read why Juliet was scum reading ekko?

:laughmoji:

When 5 players were scum reading Ratchet, Ekko didn't want to lynch him saying that the reasons were non existent, he wanted the push to be either Indigo or Phoenix but I don't think they are scum and Ekko's position in the thread has been the opposite of mine.
Ekko wanted to Lynch Phoenix who flipped Scum therefore I will also vig him.
get out of here...
did you roll scum this game?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I was so sure you were gonna cop Ekko last night after that senate meeting though @Ratchet

he was so weird, especially rejecting the ability and saying it could be harmful

but that said, could you tell me more about your decision of investigating Juliet?

Juliet dying really is a nice excuse... after all the talk we had last DP that we were gonna let you go and wait for you verify yourself
there is nothing weird about not wanting an alienated ability of unknown source

I didn't catch this the first day, i only caught it during re-read during the night and i legit didn't know this was a thing

So i have to be honest and say it right now, i have a miller-type character passive that will make me get investigated as scum

Obviously i don't want to completely reveal my character / role, but i will say that i can confirm myself town to you guys next dp
This is why I said you should be claiming this day 1...
If the cop had checked you then they would had got guilty on you and we would had been forced to lynch you today...
because saying "I am miller" after getting caught is something scum can easily do and you wasted a cop check.

which post u r talking about
This post, go check it and lmk what you think. You too @Ratchet , @Peroroncino
Thought the same lol.

I also want to bring attention to this:

Could've tried to persuade us to go for LM ( Im sure many people wouldn't have minded an LM lynch) instead he just name dropped him and left lol. Could be a clusmy distancing attempt lol.

also this is the second time im being accused of sheeping, can u tell me which posts did u sheep exactly?
I never accused you of sheeping, I accused you of parroting:
No need means he didnt convince me, I made up my own mind. I find it impossible that you dont have any scum reads other than Ratchet and no other person you wanna lynch.
It is Day 1.... I have never been one to scum 10people on D1
do u have no other scum reads aside from ratchet?

its a 48 hr day fam

More than 1 doesnt mean 10. Of all the interractions and clashes so far nothing else pinged you?
Stop parroting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.