Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You believe there is a multiball in a 21 players game?

I questioned Phoenix thoroughly, he was refusing to give me any scum reads. In fact you parroted my questioning of him and I called you out on it.
what kinda question is this? i belive u r scum. it doesnt matter to me what kind of scum

i was legit the first vote on phoenix, nice try fooj

what kinda question is this? i belive u r scum. it doesnt matter to me what kind of scum

i was legit the first vote on phoenix, nice try fooj
You said you believe Im indie , which Im not then accused me of bussing which I didnt then went on to say I was from another faction to which I asked you if you actually believed there were other factions in a 21 players game.

How does your voting first correlate with what I said?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I dont recall her being someone that holds a grudge.
her first post here towards me is related to DAL game
pretty meh/10 performance

shes trying to scum read me for the same reasons that i had and was town last game.

shes legit destructive to town. just like she expelled me last game. wouldnt doubt she outright tried to kill me here and failed somehow. good riddance if thats how shes gna keep spite playing

Emil

Certified Memelord
You said you believe Im indie , which Im not then accused me of bussing which I didnt then went on to say I was from another faction to which I asked you if you actually believed there were other factions in a 21 players game.

How does your voting first correlate with what I said?
fuji ur asking me questions i cannot answer. i just think u r scum. u have been pretty lack luster for town fooj
whether indie, or red, or another faction doesnt matter to me
i just individually read u as scum

her first post here towards me is related to DAL game
pretty meh/10 performance

shes trying to scum read me for the same reasons that i had and was town last game.

shes legit destructive to town. just like she expelled me last game. wouldnt doubt she outright tried to kill me here and failed somehow. good riddance if thats how shes gna keep spite playing
Its useless to speculate on this more, why did you vote Ariess? Wanna know your thoughts on the post I made about LM and Phoenix dropping a random sus on him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Its useless to speculate on this more, why did you vote Ariess? Wanna know your thoughts on the post I made about LM and Phoenix dropping a random sus on him.
hes also a player i scum read. u are asking me why i am voting my scum reads.. like... how hard are u gna keep angling my posts to make them look bad

Emil

Certified Memelord
which post u r talking about

also this is the second time im being accused of sheeping, can u tell me which posts did u sheep exactly?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
is there even a need to shade anymore? it's obvious what happened, juliet dying gave you a nice excuse
So what happened, then?
I didn't catch this the first day, i only caught it during re-read during the night and i legit didn't know this was a thing

So i have to be honest and say it right now, i have a miller-type character passive that will make me get investigated as scum

Obviously i don't want to completely reveal my character / role, but i will say that i can confirm myself town to you guys next dp
You're a Miller? Why didn't you claim that? It would evidence a Cop (me).
copped with a night kill?
Are you just Scum? Why would Scum!Ratchet ever shoot Juliet here?
highkey want to power lynch fuji

yay or nay
Why?
and not ratchet ? lol
Why would I be on the table here? Have you read any of my interactions with flipped Scum?

fuji ur asking me questions i cannot answer. i just think u r scum. u have been pretty lack luster for town fooj
whether indie, or red, or another faction doesnt matter to me
i just individually read u as scum
Thats not my problem with you rn, my problem is your timing. Oh whatever, I refuse to engage you more than I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.