Status
Not open for further replies.
YTW also pushed ratchet a lot and he just happened to die, because of course he did
noting your continued shades at Ratchet, KEK
but yeah like I said before.
If he really is a town cop then he will deliver scum for us or get killed by mafia or the indies.
last time the indie day killed the cop a minute after he claimed...

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I was so sure you were gonna cop Ekko last night after that senate meeting though @Ratchet

he was so weird, especially rejecting the ability and saying it could be harmful

but that said, could you tell me more about your decision of investigating Juliet?

Juliet dying really is a nice excuse... after all the talk we had last DP that we were gonna let you go and wait for you verify yourself
Look at my posts towards her last DP. I thought she was very scummy and wanted to inform my suspicion before gunning for her claim this phase.

Emil

Certified Memelord
And Ekko said he wouldve died if she shot him and he's still here, Im thinking she went for Lethal tbh. Or one of the people who were against the Phoenix lynch.
i dont think jules is not smart enough to vig one of the people starting phoenix wagon. like i shud be cleared af rn. for her own sake i hope she didnt waste a vig shot on me. wuda been a disaster

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
noting your continued shades at Ratchet, KEK
but yeah like I said before.
If he really is a town cop then he will deliver scum for us or get killed by mafia or the indies.
last time the indie day killed the cop a minute after he claimed...
explain him surviving the night with 6 kills fired

r u coaching him tpein lmao
love how that interaction went so smooth
totally not sus at all
If I was coaching him he SHOULD 100% not had said this on d2.
I literally said do THIS d1.
doing it any other time is sus AF.

Anyways I give 100% of the phonenix lynch credit to doctor.
he was death tunneling him and Ratchet last phase.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I didn't catch this the first day, i only caught it during re-read during the night and i legit didn't know this was a thing

So i have to be honest and say it right now, i have a miller-type character passive that will make me get investigated as scum

Obviously i don't want to completely reveal my character / role, but i will say that i can confirm myself town to you guys next dp
And to be honest, you're very "lucky" in that I had my action on you most of the night.

So here's my theory. Your scum team thought I would cop you, and told you to claim Miller today.

Vote: DoctorIndigo

I'd like the name of your Miller ability at a minimum.

If you consider yourself a low hanging fruit then yes, I just fount it odd that Phoenix randomly dropped your name as sus and then just left the thread.
I think he noticed I was being sussed already and wanted to capitalize on this.

Also, do people think that senators were appointed at random or it had something to do with their roles?

Phoenix in the senate but Count Dooku was not senator as I recall?

Status
Not open for further replies.