Status
Not open for further replies.
i already answered u yesterday
forgot

@Fujishiro

ur post came around same time as mine
I know you did,
You believe there is a multiball in a 21 players game?

I questioned Phoenix thoroughly, he was refusing to give me any scum reads. In fact you parroted my questioning of him and I called you out on it.
I wanted you to remember the posts in question where I was talking to Phoenix.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I didn't catch this the first day, i only caught it during re-read during the night and i legit didn't know this was a thing

So i have to be honest and say it right now, i have a miller-type character passive that will make me get investigated as scum

Obviously i don't want to completely reveal my character / role, but i will say that i can confirm myself town to you guys next dp
This is why I said you should be claiming this day 1...
If the cop had checked you then they would had got guilty on you and we would had been forced to lynch you today...
because saying "I am miller" after getting caught is something scum can easily do and you wasted a cop check.
r u coaching him tpein lmao
love how that interaction went so smooth
totally not sus at all

I didn't catch this the first day, i only caught it during re-read during the night and i legit didn't know this was a thing

So i have to be honest and say it right now, i have a miller-type character passive that will make me get investigated as scum

Obviously i don't want to completely reveal my character / role, but i will say that i can confirm myself town to you guys next dp

I do not like this. As well as "confirm myself to town next day phase" stuff.

You should claim your character.

Vote Lynch DoctorIndigo

Doc unvoted Phoenix pretty fast after he claimed and then voted him back up after we explained to him that fake claims are a thing lol.

Idk if he genuinely doesnt know that fake claims exist or no.

Status
Not open for further replies.