Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fujishiro i was leaning to believe Phoenix claim at first because i didn't know about the concept of Fake Claims being give by the host to the scum team

so claiming one of the most famous jedi characters from the movies seemed like a prertty bold fucking movie, because anybody could've cc'ed him

as soon as you guys explained to me that Fake Claim was a thing, i was all in on Phoenix, because than Mace Windu made sense for a good fake claim
I read and understood that, Im looking at what you did with this new info in mind.

Anyways Unvote,

You guys should unvote too in case a hammer ability exists.

I

Indigo

The entire premise of Ratchets proof against me is his role and game setups

a role that he has already lied to us in a sense

while also getting the weak excuse of "i copped Juliet this night", when he was tasked to bring us actual info on D2

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I read and understood that, Im looking at what you did with this new info in mind.

Anyways Unvote,

You guys should unvote too in case a hammer ability exists.
No Fuji. There is very little chance a Miller exists and just cold reading I don't believe DoctorIndigo'a claim. Why would a Miller be able to confirm themselves as Town anyway?

I'd like you to trust me on this one. If I'm wrong I'll step back and re-evaluate. I really really think he's Scum.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
But scum wincon is almost always to gain voting majority, not eliminate all threats. Its weird and should be considered at the very least

I've no idea of flavor tho
The typical scum wincon is "eliminate all threats" as I know it. Gives little information and controlling the lynch only gives them the win due to them endgaming the rest of the town, and hosts just skip the formality part.

No Fuji. There is very little chance a Miller exists and just cold reading I don't believe DoctorIndigo'a claim. Why would a Miller be able to confirm themselves as Town anyway?

I'd like you to trust me on this one. If I'm wrong I'll step back and re-evaluate. I really really think he's Scum.
Thats fine, I trust you and the claim is wonky. But the day isnt even past the 12th hour mark /48, should we not explore other avenues? We can always come back to this later.

Status
Not open for further replies.