Status
Not open for further replies.
But scum wincon is almost always to gain voting majority, not eliminate all threats. Its weird and should be considered at the very least

I've no idea of flavor tho
Usually Mafia wins when they gain parity by default, there is no reason to mention the vote majority stuff. I usually make my mafia roles with Eliminate all threats to your faction.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Thats fine, I trust you and the claim is wonky. But the day isnt even past the 12th hour mark /48, should we not explore other avenues? We can always come back to this later.
We sure can, but as long as we don't lose focus here either. Votes are okay I think, if there's an early hammer ability then eh.

I

Indigo

Ratchet's "proof" and theory against me has no way for me to defend myself unless i claim

I hope you guys consider that too

Because i'm a miller-type character and he says i simply cannot exist in this game

there's no way for me to counter that

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Ratchet's "proof" and theory against me has no way for me to defend myself unless i claim

Because i'm a miller-type character and he says i simply cannot exist in this game

Just claim the ability types like I asked.

That is in no way claiming character

Or abilities per say

Ratchet

I mean, you can claim, and then we have information to evaluate. You are right though - it's hard to defend against it. If you somehow are a Miller, and there is no Alignment Cop anywhere to be seen, then that will be something to address with the host after the game.

Ratchet

Why would indigo claim miller knowing that the real miller would call him out on it?
Unless YTW was miller since we didnt see his flip
You've missed the point. There *is* no Miller is my argument. Because there is no Cop that is affected by Miller here.

As for why? They could have expected I targeted him or would target him, and claimed Miller out of desperation, hoping to use the "but I'm new" angle.

I

Indigo

You've missed the point. There *is* no Miller is my argument. Because there is no Cop that is affected by Miller here.

As for why? They could have expected I targeted him or would target him, and claimed Miller out of desperation, hoping to use the "but I'm new" angle.
I didn't know what a miller character was until i re-read the thread last night

that was the first time in my life i heard about a role like that in mafia

but T-Pein only quoted me about claiming the first time, when he was talking about miller he didn't tag me and he quoted himself, so i missed that message

but go on

keeping analyzing me as someone that already knew everything about the game

just like you did yesterday and kept saying i should act a certain way again

I

Indigo

@DoctorIndigo Ability claiming should be fine, Dooku punished character claiming. And that's is one anti claim mechanic out anyways.
If i claim more abilities, besides the gift one

everyone will know my character and role

it's a very unique character in Star Wars, especially being a Miller type character

that's why i'm not claiming anything anymore

Ratchet

I didn't know what a miller character was until i re-read the thread last night

that was the first time in my life i heard about a role like that in mafia

but T-Pein only quoted me about claiming the first time, when he was talking about miller he didn't tag me and he quoted himself, so i missed that message

but go on

keeping analyzing me as someone that already knew everything about the game

just like you did yesterday and kept saying i should act a certain way again
I don't know what you don't get about my investigation type implying the lack of roles like Miller. To be clear, if you are telling the truth, your role appears to be setting you up for failure, which isn't fair to you, but that's how it is.

I

Indigo

I don't know what you don't get about my investigation type implying the lack of roles like Miller. To be clear, if you are telling the truth, your role appears to be setting you up for failure, which isn't fair to you, but that's how it is.
Then i'm setup for failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.