Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Your "cop" scum reads me and Juliet as his biggest targets end of D1

Juliet already flipped town

he says he used his "cop" abilities to scan a dead person he was targeting D1

i got the last scum all the negative attention from D1 for the entire first 40 pages of the thread by myself

if i was bussing with Phoenix, claiming Miller D2 would be a shit idea don't you think? especially if i already knew what a Miller character was

not only that, they think T-Pein is also coaching me to do the "miller" claim

so that would make us three of the most stupid scums to ever exist

remember that when i flip town too

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm not following. My "spiel" is based on my own role here. Can you explain this passive, because if true, then I rescind my argument on Indigo.
I investigate innocent when a regular cop targets me at night, I.E. alignment cops are in this game. There are two other variations minimum with room for a 4th type in but that's not guaranteed.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why do you have a passive that tells you you investigate innocent, if you're not scum?
I'm indie, my mission is to protect 1 player until the end of the game. No clue why I have a passive that protects my identity, but I have it.

Let's go back to you fake claiming Alignment cop and pushing Pizza on that tho

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm indie, my mission is to protect 1 player until the end of the game. No clue why I have a passive that protects my identity, but I have it.

Let's go back to you fake claiming Alignment cop and pushing Pizza on that tho
What is there to go back to? My cop claim wasn't counter claimed, so I felt it pretty clear that there was no alignment cop

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
i'm claiming miller, i have a passive saying that when i'm investigated i show up as scum

you're saying you have another passive that does the opposite

two passive claims that involves this concept of alignment cops
Yup.

I got a good idea of the minimum of invest groups are in the game. No idea if any fall on town side or mafia side, at least one can IMO. But there should be minimum of 4.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What is there to go back to? My cop claim wasn't counter claimed, so I felt it pretty clear that there was no alignment cop
It's a very sketch move to pull here. You don't have TMI but decided there's no alignment cop off your cop role variation. Dunno the logic in that. I know you don't have a bounty so that also makes me think you might be Empire.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It's a very sketch move to pull here. You don't have TMI but decided there's no alignment cop off your cop role variation. Dunno the logic in that. I know you don't have a bounty so that also makes me think you might be Empire.
It's not really. The logic is pretty easy to follow. My role doesn't need to exist if there is an alignment cop because it's just a weaker version.
What if it was @Yo Tan Wa ?

he's dead and his role has be hidden

but he also spent the entire D1 going against you

maybe he thought you were fake claiming and he was the true cop, but didn't want to claim D1 and get killed
He would have counter claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.