What's this? The left most guy looks cool
This is..

Reincarnation of Suicidal Battle God!

- Good graphics, but more importantly solid storyline and also storytelling! A shonen-themed fantasy manhwa with theme of reincarnation!

- a badass but also realistically human MC named Zephyr that always wrecks his brain and grit his teeth to solve his obstacles!

- 49 chapters and ongoing, it's in early phases and it's going strong! The pace is efficient, no dragging yet, the focus is awesome, the monsters and enemies and even dungeon bosses are even relatable to the lore and story!

This shit looks pretty dank ngl... 49 chapters is a bit small though. Let me know when/if reaches like 80-100, I'll definitely give it a read then
Yea it's still in early chapters. The chapters are consistently published tho, it's always a chapter each week. i think this one will last for quite a while.

I think currently the Manhwa big 3:

1. Return of Mount Hua Sect (63 chapters)

2. Legend of The Northern Blade (130 chapters, end of season 1)

3. Reincarnation of Suicidal Battle God (49 chapters)

Yea it's still in early chapters. The chapters are consistently published tho, it's always a chapter each week. i think this one will last for quite a while.

I think currently the Manhwa big 3:

1. Return of Mount Hua Sect (63 chapters)

2. Legend of The Northern Blade (130 chapters, end of season 1)

3. Reincarnation of Suicidal Battle God (49 chapters)
Ah yeah, I usually leave things alone until they are well into 100+ chapters because I read too damn fast and lose interest once I've caught up if it's too early on. One piece is one of the few manga I read week to week. Reading Week to week with multiple mangas is a great way to burn yourself out during slow arcs...