Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Cause then you would have an excuse not to give us results of your invest.
Ekko just wanted to get a good player who spites him out of the way if he is scum
Okay but how long will this excuse last for? Why not just target any player and claim some results on them if I'm lying about it all? Why specifically go out of my way to claim something that makes me look worse? Think Pero, think.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Okay but how long will this excuse last for? Why not just target any player and claim some results on them if I'm lying about it all? Why specifically go out of my way to claim something that makes me look worse? Think Pero, think.
Targetting any other player would make you look worse since everyone would expect you to go after your scum reads which d1 was juliet even though sue barely talked.

Ratchet

One argument you could make is "so you can claim you wouldn't do this as scum". Sure. But that means I self resolve anyway. A few more nights of no results and I'm done.

Ratchet is scum in my opinion after surviving the night and everyone who was suspicious of him d1 dying.
Lets not forget he wanted pizza to claim yesterday then it turns out phoenix can kill those who claimed.
this is a really good point.
And doctor had only 3 votes on him.
It was a really strange thing to do and with scum flipping with abilities to punish claims it makes sense why he would be so pushy on that.
Since doc is new maybe he assumed he could easily make him claim there.

I used one shot protecting him from incoming hostile action. In case of "damn, i was redirected apparently" or something. Or killshot. Could be that he was shoot by TAC then. Not sure whether by vig or scum. Since 3 people survived kill.

I'm way behind btw. But i visited him so results are good
Not hostile. Negative

Ratchet

this is a really good point.
And doctor had only 3 votes on him.
It was a really strange thing to do and with scum flipping with abilities to punish claims it makes sense why he would be so pushy on that.
Since doc is new maybe he assumed he could easily make him claim there.
That would require me.to be scum with Phoenix. Do you believe that to be the case?

I used one shot protecting him from incoming hostile action. In case of "damn, i was redirected apparently" or something. Or killshot. Could be that he was shoot by TAC then. Not sure whether by vig or scum. Since 3 people survived kill.

I'm way behind btw. But i visited him so results are good
@Ratchet

was Charlie not aware you had your abilities already upgraded and that they would already not be blocked?
sus usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.