Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
this discussion is pointless.
Why is what I think the ability upgrade could do important to you?
lel

Lets instead talk about how youi wanted Doctor to claim.
Lets talk about why you did not invest doc even tho you arent town reading him rn?
1 - scum suspicion
2 - Juliet was equally useful a target to me

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Reborn @Ratchet your main town and scum reads? Do you trust Tac?
Town reads

Indigo - Interaction with phoneix during D1
T-pein - tone wise
Ekko - he highlighted that phoneix didn't say anything when Ratchet fake claimed mace and also he was the one who said clearly that phoneix reaction is not like town getting lynched
Pero - started the push on phoneix

Scum reads
Aries - already said few times why
Fuji - looking off. He isn't game solving as he used to
Ratchet - Not trusting him anymore after so much inconsistencies in the way he is acting. Also, didn't like his push on indigo today.
Hayumi - Yesterday she came in and said that phoniex is obviously faking emotional reaction. I don't know should I take that as joke but that was definitely not obvious.

Rest - Null as haven't seen much from others like ripped cal/ hime/ lanji

Also, I want to highlight why I didn't vote phoneix yesterday because there were some sus on me regarding this.

First, I was actually reading him town initially. (Yeah it was bad read lol). Then, I realised after reading Indigo and Phoniex interaction that either it's T Vs T or T vs S (I made a post about it yesterday) so I was fine with resolving this as it will help us get info via Lynch.

But I voted aries (my primary sus) at a time when there was still doubt regarding ratchet or tobi Lynch and I didn't want to go for either of them so I went with Aries.

I never tried to derial phoneix lynch because my vote on aries was before phoneix wagon actually picked up properly.

Also, I did feel that his Mace claim could be real (it was my bad read again) but after reading arguments on why claim could be fake I never said anything against it.

As far as tac is concerned then his actions are being consistent with what he is saying.

Also, there are few things I want to highlight about TAc

1) timing of his claim - He claimed indie at a time when it was neither early during D1 nor late and also at a time when it was totally not warranted. This adds some weight to his claim.

2) His actions are consistent

3)He jumped in to clear indigo vs ratchet alignement cop discussion. This is crucial because if he had anti town agenda then he could have simply stayed on the sidelines and watch the show but he didn't. He came forward to clear the confusion.

So considering everything, yes I believe TAC being Indie and him being helpful

Were you expecting town alignment cop to counterclaim you?
No, because like I said, I didn't think there was one.
dead chat probably laughing at town again for believing such blatant lies.
how many times in a role madness does an ability cop disqualify the possibility of a real alignment cop being present in the game?
Is it so many times that he would extra confident in doing this?
I think not.

Well this has been an eventful readback.

Ratchet & Reborn making some interesting cases which have been thoroughly refuted. have both claimed character? I think Ratchet's case is a little bit of a stretch at this point relying on game semantics, but I also think that the miller should relax and not get so wound up when explaining himself.

Wiki search and Juyo was used by Mace Windu.
it's an alternative name

Mace Windu founded Vaapad / Juyo

according to wiki
Mace trained/developed Vaapad as way to combat the saber skills of the sith. He used this to counter and overcome Palpatine in their duel.

mace is crazy powerful he beats the main guy the first time they fight when even yoda couldn't do it
Yoda vs Palpatine was a draw according to Lucas.

Well this has been an eventful readback.

Ratchet & Reborn making some interesting cases which have been thoroughly refuted. have both claimed character? I think Ratchet's case is a little bit of a stretch at this point relying on game semantics, but I also think that the miller should relax and not get so wound up when explaining himself.
yes he did.
he claimed some female character from a rogue one side movie.
never heard of it so I cant remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.