Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep taking elements of my argument to present your narrative, while ignoring the parts that are inconvenient towards it.
you LIED.
town does not LIE ever.
Specially not when they could out one of the two strongest town power roles.
Actually you depleted town resources on you already.
Two protects and a watcher .

And again, you haven't given one good reason why I, as Scum, fake claim Cop, get away with it, and then change my claim slightly today. Can you explain why I do that @T-Pein™?
why did you suddenly decided not to fake claim cop anymore?
because people would ask you to give results and you would have NONE and then they would lynch you on the spot.
Here you saw Doctor claim miller.
then you decided to once again do something shady and say there are no Aligment cops in this game to get him lynched.
It is a win/ win / win move.

You get to potentially lynch doctor who I have as town AF
You get to not have to provide results
You get to potentially have the real cop actually claim this time.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Like, if I had exposed the cop I'd be lynching me too. But I made an informed judgement from my role which appears to have been correct. The pearl-clutching is OTT.

Ratchet

why did you suddenly decided not to fake claim cop anymore?
because people would ask you to give results and you would have NONE and then they would lynch you on the spot.
Here you saw Doctor claim miller.
then you decided to once again do something shady and say there are no Aligment cops in this game to get him lynched.
It is a win/ win / win move.

You get to potentially lynch doctor who I have as town AF
You get to not have to provide results
You get to potentially have the real cop actually claim this time.
You're not thinking. If I'm fake claiming cop, I could claim innocent on anyone, and say they're my results. I have no reason to change my claim. You cannot provide a satisfactory answer to this because none exists.

Like, if I had exposed the cop I'd be lynching me too. But I made an informed judgement from my role which appears to have been correct. The pearl-clutching is OTT.
No it is not.
Are you still thinking we have no cop?
Then why arent you pushing for doctor?
I think cop is around and was just smarter than you.
or maybe he is AFK AF

You're not thinking. If I'm fake claiming cop, I could claim innocent on anyone, and say they're my results. I have no reason to change my claim. You cannot provide a satisfactory answer to this because none exists.
You are not going to confuse me.
Giving innocent over and over would never work.
You are by far the scumiest player in the game RN.
Even more so than Melkor.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt last phase but you ruined it by saying your original claim was BS

Ratchet

You are not going to confuse me.
Giving innocent over and over would never work.
You are by far the scumiest player in the game RN.
Even more so than Melkor.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt last phase but you ruined it by saying your original claim was BS
Sure. I could bus one of my scum mates, no?

Last year you lost us the genshin impact game because you lied about investigating a townie that was investigation immune.
no I did not.
I just posted a reads list Like I usually do and I had drproffesor on my town list because I thought he was town AF.
I never once said I had cop checked him
I was afk and sleeping and you all decided to CFD me.
Not my fault you made mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.