Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You are not going to confuse me.
Giving innocent over and over would never work.
You are by far the scumiest player in the game RN.
Even more so than Melkor.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt last phase but you ruined it by saying your original claim was BS
Like answer me this. You lynch me today and I flip Town. What do you do next?

Ratchet

no I did not.
I just posted a reads list Like I usually do and I had drproffesor on my town list because I thought he was town AF.
I never once said I had cop checked him
I was afk and sleeping and you all decided to CFD me.
Not my fault you made mistakes.
You literally claimed to receive innocent on him lol.

Ratchet

what kind of question is this?
If you are town what then?
We look into the other scummy players.
You are not the only one.
You are top of the list tho.
I'm asking you. Who do you lynch next. Take my slot aside for a second and assume I flip Town. How do you solve the game from there? What does my flip tell you? What about the people in agreement? I want your full breakdown, go.

Ratchet

I'm asking you. Who do you lynch next. Take my slot aside for a second and assume I flip Town. How do you solve the game from there? What does my flip tell you? What about the people in agreement? I want your full breakdown, go.
I expect everyone voting me to answer this by the way. No laziness here.

Ratchet

So T-Pein couldn't answer.

@Charlie You're up next, let's hear it.
I expect everyone voting me to answer this by the way. No laziness here.

@Charlie Can you explain to me why I as Scum claim Ability Cop today instead of continuing on with everyone assuming I investigate alignment? Can you explain why I don't just give some TMI results to buddy a POE player like I did in GoT Mafia and instead specifically claim I investigated a player who died? Can you please start thinking for yourself instead of doing whatever T-Pein tells you do? Thx.

I think you are either playing 4d chess here or should be telling the truth.

Surely as member of scum team you would be aware that alingment cops exist in this game.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
If I still feel like it later i'll do a long post regarding the situation.

Don't keep your hopes up though lol

Basically we must search for players who have a bounty.

We receive a scanner to scan if people have a bounty or not.

We also receive the means to fulfill the job as bounty hunters.
What?

How are we sure that bounties would be on scum only?

Also @Ratchet do you think that based on their day one interactions Indigo and Phoenix could be in the same scum team?

Ratchet

I think you are either playing 4d chess here or should be telling the truth.

Surely as member of scum team you would be aware that alingment cops exist in this game.
Correct, faking alignment cop day 1 as scum is suicide. Getting away with it is a huge bonus - me walking it back somewhat makes absolutely no sense for me to do as scum. I would be upset if I were my scum mate in that position.

I

Indigo

Interactions not so much. His response to the claim looked awful, the miller claim today is also awful.
1 - I already explained why i believed Phoenix claim at first, but once again you don't put into consideration that i'm newbie even though i've explained myself a million times already that i didn't know what a fake claim was, i didn't know that Hosts were giving out legit characters for scum team to fake claim. That's why him claiming Mace Windu, one of the most popular star wars jedi characters, would be risky asf. While you chose a spin off main character. So from my newbie POV, his claim and nobody ccing him made sense. But then as soon as people explained to me what fake claim was, i put my vote on Phoenix.

2 - I also didn't know what a fucking miller character was, i've never seen that shit on Town of Salem or Tabletop Mafia. I didn't know this was a thing and that the normal thing to do is claiming it on D1.

But please, keep telling me how everything i do is wrong because i'm a new player. It's what you've done for the past 4 days already.

Ratchet

1 - I already explained why i believed Phoenix claim at first, but once again you don't put into consideration that i'm newbie even though i've explained myself a million times already that i didn't know what a fake claim was, i didn't know that Hosts were giving out legit characters for scum team to fake claim. That's why him claiming Mace Windu, one of the most popular star wars jedi characters, would be risky asf. While you chose a spin off main character. So from my newbie POV, his claim and nobody ccing him made sense. But then as soon as people explained to me what fake claim was, i put my vote on Phoenix.

2 - I also didn't know what a fucking miller character was, i've never seen that shit on Town of Salem or Tabletop Mafia. I didn't know this was a thing and that the normal thing to do is claiming it on D1.

But please, keep telling me how everything i do is wrong because i'm a new player. It's what you've done for the past 4 days already.
Being new doesn't mean I can just discard behaviour that's typically scummy. How many times and in how many different ways do I need to explain to you, before you finally grasp the message? Is it the words I'm using?

I

Indigo

Phoenix is also kinda of a newbie right?

so your theory @Ratchet was that some experienced player in the scum team decided to coach two fucking newbies into bussing, as you guys call it

do you think that sounds like a good plan?

I

Indigo

Being new doesn't mean I can just discard behaviour that's typically scummy. How many times and in how many different ways do I need to explain to you, before you finally grasp the message? Is it the words I'm using?
I can grasp the message my friend, but the fact that you never put into consideration the fact that i'm noob, makes your complete judgment lacking.

Would you judge Ekko or T-Pein as newbie? no, in fact i've seen a bunch of people say shit like "do you really think *this player* would slip up like that?" and use that as argument for veteran players here.

so why don't you do the same thing the other way? you have to put the newbie factor into consideration, otherwise you're judging and analyzing me with things that don't apply.

Ratchet

Phoenix is also kinda of a newbie right?

so your theory @Ratchet was that some experienced player in the scum team decided to coach two fucking newbies into bussing, as you guys call it

do you think that sounds like a good plan?
Are you just not reading my posts?
Phoenix handled Indigo pretty weirdly though. In a way that doesn't really make much sense as scum buddies.
In a way that doesn't really make much sense as scum buddies.
In a way that doesn't really make much sense as scum buddies.
Let me make this very clear for you.

>Your interactions, in general, would suggest that you plausibly are not scum with Phoenix.
>Phoenix's handling of you, suggests you are not scum with Phoenix.
>There are some elements of your behaviour that do suggest you, plausibly, are scum with Phoenix, but you defend this with "I'm new"
>Overall, my opinion is that you are not scum with Phoenix. However, with my expectation that there was no alignment cop your miller claim constituted strong evidence that you were scum. When information was brought forward that challenged said expectation, I removed my vote.

Is that simple enough for you? Do you (finally) understand what I'm saying? Would you like me to help you a little more in case you don't understand?

Ratchet

I can grasp the message my friend, but the fact that you never put into consideration the fact that i'm noob, makes your complete judgment lacking.

Would you judge Ekko or T-Pein as newbie? no, in fact i've seen a bunch of people say shit like "do you really think *this player* would slip up like that?" and use that as argument for veteran players here.

so why don't you do the same thing the other way? you have to put the newbie factor into consideration, otherwise you're judging and analyzing me with things that don't apply.
Being new means you can make mistakes, but the nature of the game means it is not proof against you being scum. So it's factored in, but not all that important. Just how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.