Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
4. i am not fully sold on you being scum yet and you are currently in a pretty strong postion now to solve the game so lets hear it. are scums on your wagon or are they avoiding it? how many town/scum on your wagon and who are they? if we ever double down here and you flip town your legacies will go long way.
I will get to this, don't worry.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I considered both of course, but neither looked like counter claiming to me. Their behaviour later in the day backs this up, too. Again I ask you, why do I as scum change my claim this day phase for no obvious reason?
i have no answer to that
its very easy to tmi an alignmemt cop result. specially if you janitored yo tan and he was alignment cop
if i assume you are a rolecop then its even easier

thats for you to answer. outside of wifom i, and none else can really be expected to answer this one. sometimes as scum i just feel like doing wild things. even if they r destructive to the team. maybe reverse psychology us? certainly not working in your favor

tldr. outside of speculation and wifom, i cannot answer that

Because Ratchet was scummier than Phoenix in the threadplay.
Only reason we moved to Phoenix was cuz of his claim and the self resolving nature of it.
But turns out he lied about his claim...
What would be the reason for this?
Why lie?
Which more is more likely go help you avoid a lynch, an ability cop claim or an alignment one? Im not a huge fan of the way it was done but outside of him possibly bussing Phoenix there is no real case on Ratchet rn. He's been doing things that make no sense from a scum's perspective, atleast from my view.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Which more is more likely go help you avoid a lynch, an ability cop claim or an alignment one? Im not a huge fan of the way it was done but outside of him possibly bussing Phoenix there is no real case on Ratchet rn. He's been doing things that make no sense from a scum's perspective, atleast from my view.
can this setup ever be multiball or a smaller scum faction / indies

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i have no answer to that
its very easy to tmi an alignmemt cop result. specially if you janitored yo tan and he was alignment cop
if i assume you are a rolecop then its even easier

thats for you to answer. outside of wifom i, and none else can really be expected to answer this one. sometimes as scum i just feel like doing wild things. even if they r destructive to the team. maybe reverse psychology us? certainly not working in your favor

tldr. outside of speculation and wifom, i cannot answer that
I mean, you understand that part of your job as Town is to think about these things, yes? You should have some leaning - one way or the other. You've seen me play scum more than once, do *I* pull wild gambits often?

Yo, that's a lot of reading. Damn

I didn't catch this the first day, i only caught it during re-read during the night and i legit didn't know this was a thing

So i have to be honest and say it right now, i have a miller-type character passive that will make me get investigated as scum

Obviously i don't want to completely reveal my character / role, but i will say that i can confirm myself town to you guys next dp
That's bad. So bad that if you're scum and some scummate told you to fake claim miller D2, I'd spite shoot them next game.

Moving on.

I received "Your target used a Destructive and a Manipulative effect last night phase" for Juliet. So I can confirm, without any doubt, that she fired.
And again I received results, saying that Juliet did a destructive and a manipulative action. I've asked Drago if the first action counts as manipulative.
You know why I have problem with these results? When day started you said this. And this says to me more or less "I got nothing"

I copped Juliet :/
Second, I am also an ability cop.
That's basically counter claim.

i'm not claiming my role or character

all i can tell you is this

i have an ability that let's me give another player a gift

i have to spend a night getting it ready and then i can give it to another character on the following night

that's why i said i can confirm myself town on D3, because i spent n1 getting this shit ready to gift it to another town player, the most townie player we can think off
If i claim more abilities, besides the gift one

everyone will know my character and role

it's a very unique character in Star Wars, especially being a Miller type character

that's why i'm not claiming anything anymore

Does it say gift? Or you called it like that? And if anything, if it's so obvious to guess who that character is without saying it out loud, that's even better. I'd argue with host till the end of the game if counter claim ability worked on me because someone guessed who I was. If you're not saying something like "I'm Chewbacka" or "I'm this hairy dude walking around Han Solo", it's not claiming a character. Therefore I think you're safe to talk about these abilities, because if we figure it out on our own, claim punishment abilities should fail.

I'm indie, my mission is to protect 1 player until the end of the game. No clue why I have a passive that protects my identity, but I have it.
Character or player? Like, something like "I'm protecting Ratchet" or "I'm protecting Obi-Wan Kenobi"?

Usually only anti town roles would have this.
You coming out and claiming it to get doctor to not get lynched is town AF tho.
Or could be anti town AF if he ever flips scum.
We need to remember this
True, but first thing I ask when I'm indie is always "do i scan as hostile?". So this could be true.

Blue spent various posts talking about how he was discussing the nature of his upgrade with the host.
me thinks that the upgrade could be w/e the player wanted.
Probably why I assumed it would be a "cant be tampered with" invest.
For me it was pre-prepared list of changes so I don't think we could negotiate, really. I know Blue tried but also said Drago got mad or something.

First things first, since you ignored my question. Why Red Mafia hasn't used Phoenix' rolecrush on you before he died? It works on claimed roles, doesn't say it's night ability, host make it clear that other team members could use it in his place. Why would mafia give up on free rolecrush of town alignment cop?

So you think nobody from Red Mafia was present for last couple hours of the game or they're just all that bad they decided not to use it?

@Charlie Can you explain to me why I as Scum claim Ability Cop today instead of continuing on with everyone assuming I investigate alignment? Can you explain why I don't just give some TMI results to buddy a POE player like I did in GoT Mafia and instead specifically claim I investigated a player who died? Can you please start thinking for yourself instead of doing whatever T-Pein tells you do? Thx.
Because this would make you able to make case against Indigo again. In GoT you had 5 scummates to get rid of, maybe you have much less of them this game so bussing so hard isn't that tempting this time. Also I don't expect you to have the very same strategy every game. Also, as far as I'm aware T-Pein would rather lynch me than you since for some reason I'm in his extra scum tier. Not sure where does it come from.

Like if I get lynched you guys are going to have some questions to answer tomorrow. What do you do next? How do you defend yourself? Some of you seem to be buying into this lynch out of paranoia, which you know I'm flattered and all but it's not how you play.
"he played scummy" will not be a valid defence after I flip Town, if I am in fact today's lynch. Because you people are just taking elements and spinning it to make it scum indicative, and ignoring my points I make to defend myself.
Like answer me this. You lynch me today and I flip Town. What do you do next?
And here is exact same thing you told to me last time when you were scum. Things like "you will regret it", "you will have hard time after my flip", "you read me wrong", "learn how to play first". All this bs just to make me second guess myself. I feel comfortable with this vote. You know what, if I'm wrong, then i'm wrong. It's bad play and stuff like that, you can give me hell post-game. I can live with that. But if you're scum AGAIN and I let you go because you're talking this bs to me AGAIN, then I'll be so mad at myself you have no idea.

What I'll do will depend on tomorow's flips a lot. I'll also reread this day looking back at your interactions. If you're scum, I'll look more into Blue and Usopp probably. If you're town, more into T-Pein and Indigo. That's just from top of my head.

Scum Lean Tier 1
Ratchet
Charlie
Reborn
Ratchet I get. Myself, not really but ok. Reborn though? Claimed watcher, right results, Phoenix's role confirms existence of watchers.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Flavor wise it could have been if the separatists and the sith were separate but Count Dooku ( The separatists leader) seems to be apart of the sith empire mafia so shrug. Its hard to see multiple factions here, especially with 21 players.
there were 2 factions in TAC's 20 player game so its doable

it said galactic republic or w.e in phoenix role. is this an indication of separist and this being together?

where does vader and palpatine fit into this

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
On a surface level, I agree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.