Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 Lynch/Night 1 Begins
D

Dragomir

Down With The Count -

The senators have made a decision! @Ratchet will receive an ability upgrade for tonight.

@Phoenix D. King [Count Dooku] has been lynched!​

"I've become more powerful than any Jedi... even you."
You are Count Dooku!
[Passive - Fallen Jedi] - Dooku was previously a Jedi master. He saw the cookies that the dark side had and decided to join. As a result, he can't afford to be seen by other Jedis who might recognize him. You will not appear in tracker/watcher results.

[Active - Skilled Lightsaber Duelist] - Dooku is one of the most skilled lightsaber duelists, defeating both Anakin and Obi-Wan in a fight. Target a player at night to role block them. You may target them a second night in a row to role crush them.
--- [Makashi] - Dooku has mastered this rare form of lightsaber dueling, giving him an advantage in a lightsaber fight over those who don't practice the form. After the second night, you may target the same player during the day to kill them. [1-shot]

[Active - Force Telekenisis] - Disarming a player using the force, make your target unable to target the same player they're visiting that night again for the rest of the game. You can't target the same player two nights in a row. [2-shots]

[Active - Force Lightning] - Producing lightning from your fingertips, you can disable your target's passives for one cycle. [1-shot]

[Active - Grievous] - At your command, you may unleash this droid to cause devastating damage. Grievous may permanently role-crush a player who has claimed their character. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Galactic Empire
About the website, Worst told me that fixing the bug will take quite some time, days, or even weeks. It's an extensive process that can only be done when he's got some free time. As a result, we will no longer be using the website to process actions or count votes for the remainder of this game. Turn in your actions in your role pm and vote to lynch in the game thread.

It is now Night 1. You have approximately 18 hours to turn in your actions.

Countdown Timer

Night 1 Ends/Day 2 Starts
D

Dragomir

@Yo Tan Wa [???] has been killed!

@Tobi [Leia Organa] has been killed!​

"Hope is like the sun. If you only believe in it when you see it, you'll never make it through the night."
You are Leia Organa!
[Passive - Princess] - As the princess of the Alderaanian royal family, Leia is one of the most important figures to the resistance against the Galactic Empire. You will survive the first lynch on you.

[Active - Leader of the Rebels] - As the leader of the Rebel Alliance, Leia can grant certain privileges to different people. At night, you may recharge a depleted x-shot of theirs. [2-shots] [1-Night Cooldown]

[Active - Honor Guard] - During the day phase, you may select a player to be a part of your Honor Guard for the following night. The player will receive a message asking if they would accept the offer. If they do, then their action for the next night will be unstoppable. Additionally, all actions on you will be redirected to them instead. [2-shots]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Republic

@Juliet [Han Solo] has been killed!​

"Never tell me the odds."
You are Han Solo!
[Active - Millennium Falcon] - The most famous ship in the galaxy! You may target two players to ride on this ship with you. Their actions that night will target each other.

[Active - Sharpshooter] - Target a player using your gun to kill them. [2-shots]

[Active - Smooth Talker] - Solo's got a way with words, always able to get himself out of tricky situations. Activate this ability to make your actions unstoppable for that night. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Republic

Someone attempted to kill [???] but failed!

It is now Day 2. You have 48 hours to discuss.
I'm making it 48 hours again to get phases alternate with Ekko's game.
Also, I won't be here to end the day phase tomorrow if it's 24 hours instead.
Countdown Timer

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
It's not too late to lynch ariess 🤷
If every town role had great role sheets then scum will never stand a chance 🤷

Yes scum can fake claim and being scum myself I even fake abilities name but I don't know man..Mace checks out.

*sniff* *sniff* I smell scummy intentions in these posts

*sniff* *sniff* I smell scummy intentions in these posts
Thought the same lol.

I also want to bring attention to this:

I mean I claimed both my Name and abilities
Yet people think they are fake and scum

If I decide to push my other scum read, Melkor, people will say that Im only doing it cause Im on the block
Could've tried to persuade us to go for LM ( Im sure many people wouldn't have minded an LM lynch) instead he just name dropped him and left lol. Could be a clusmy distancing attempt lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.