Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You know why I have problem with these results? When day started you said this. And this says to me more or less "I got nothing"
I mean, I haven't given anything information wise I could only learn through my ability, except maybe the fact she used her actions.
That's basically counter claim.
Ah, I see you're not reading. Melkor described an ability slightly different to mine.
But if you're scum AGAIN and I let you go because you're talking this bs to me AGAIN, then I'll be so mad at myself you have no idea.
This is an awful approach. You're assuming I'm scum first and playing to feel better about yourself. Not to catch scum.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
can this setup ever be multiball or a smaller scum faction / indies
I bet this game is similar to Rej's Kaguya-sama game but instead of the focus on the hiding ability it focuses on invest ability type given the amount of invest abilities/roles that seem to be on the table

@Ratchet

"
First things first, since you ignored my question. Why Red Mafia hasn't used Phoenix' rolecrush on you before he died? It works on claimed roles, doesn't say it's night ability, host make it clear that other team members could use it in his place. Why would mafia give up on free rolecrush of town alignment cop?

So you think nobody from Red Mafia was present for last couple hours of the game or they're just all that bad they decided not to use it? "

Ratchet

First things first, since you ignored my question. Why Red Mafia hasn't used Phoenix' rolecrush on you before he died? It works on claimed roles, doesn't say it's night ability, host make it clear that other team members could use it in his place. Why would mafia give up on free rolecrush of town alignment cop?
So you think nobody from Red Mafia was present for last couple hours of the game or they're just all that bad they decided not to use it?
You've already been told by someone else that Drago doesn't always specify day and night abilities. Why do you need to be told the same thing multiple times? You haven't got any proof that it's a day ability, you can ask the host, maybe he'll tell you. Otherwise, I can't possibly answer this, as you know.

I'm willing to believe it's day ability. That's first thing I thought when I saw "at your command".

And of course I don't have mechanical evidence on you. I have bunch pointers so I'm not going to ignore them because I hear "you will regret it next phase".

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean, you understand that part of your job as Town is to think about these things, yes? You should have some leaning - one way or the other. You've seen me play scum more than once, do *I* pull wild gambits often?
hider claim last game is technically a psudo cop when we already had a cop in worst's role. you work strongly with tmi and i can see how you are trying to draw me in to wifom you here. not rly taking the bait

Emil

Certified Memelord
He is vouching for Indigo though, whose miller's claim I did not like.

I would be interested on your view on Indigo since you gave on Ratchet.
general tone says town
excessive over defending says scum

ive played 1 game with him. he was pretty calm. never foiled like this. i think he is hiding something and lying about part of his role.

Ratchet

I'm willing to believe it's day ability. That's first thing I thought when I saw "at your command".

And of course I don't have mechanical evidence on you. I have bunch pointers so I'm not going to ignore them because I hear "you will regret it next phase".
You have no evidence that it's a day ability. I don't care about your "thoughts", they're not good ones. You're free to ask the hosts, so I expect you to do so.
hider claim last game is technically a psudo cop when we already had a cop in worst's role. you work strongly with tmi and i can see how you are trying to draw me in to wifom you here. not rly taking the bait
Hider dies when it targets scum, and 32 > 21.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He claims that, but we don't know that. It's easy to claim protection when there are a lot of failed kills. Charlie even claimed a one shot protect.

This is also assuming Reborn's results are correct. I can only confirm that my results are probably correct - the unlimited ability Juliet had is classes as manipulative, so it's likely she shot a player, and used her Falcon ability too. She did not however use her amplifier.
My results got verified by not me but others but somehow there is doubt on my results but you want us to believe your results which no one except you know lmao

You gotta be kidding me

Also, let me get to straight to the point.

I isoed your post.

You were fine with lynching Tobi for what? To save yourself because he voted you out of nowhere disregarding that no scum would act that way.

Then you made a post where you said phoniex could be a Lynch but you put priority to juliet and indigo.

However the moment phoniex claimed you were totally sure it's fake.

You even made a post saying " Happy to have vote on you"

This irks TMI tbh.

Ratchet

However the moment phoniex claimed you were totally sure it's fake.
You were fine with lynching Tobi for what? To save yourself because he voted you out of nowhere disregarding that no scum would act that way.
I explained it, to you, in detail, day one. The ability was not very town like. As for Tobi,, the guy was dead weight. You know what you do with dead weight? You cut it off.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Which more is more likely go help you avoid a lynch, an ability cop claim or an alignment one? Im not a huge fan of the way it was done but outside of him possibly bussing Phoenix there is no real case on Ratchet rn. He's been doing things that make no sense from a scum's perspective, atleast from my view.
There is no way you can see ratchet game play and say he is town unless you know more than what we do

Status
Not open for further replies.