Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Being new means you can make mistakes, but the nature of the game means it is not proof against you being scum. So it's factored in, but not all that important. Just how it is.
"but not all that important"

look at the two things you pointed out against me

1st - "He believed Phoenix fake claim too fast" - I didn't know that hosts gave scum team fake claims, Mace Windu would be risky asf

2nd- "He should've claimed Miller D1" - I didn't know what a Miller was until i re-read the thread and saw T-Peins post

I legit didn't know these things, and you are gonna come to the conclusion that's it "not all that important" to analyze me and come to the conclusion of me being scum?

If you stop for a second and look it from my POV, of someone that didn't know what both of these things were, you would see why i would react that way.

In fact, it's the only defense i got for those things, you're right, because that's what happened. I can't defend myself from something that happened because i'm a noob with some other thing, that would be just lying.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
"but not all that important"

look at the two things you pointed out against me

1st - "He believed Phoenix fake claim too fast" - I didn't know that hosts gave scum team fake claims, Mace Windu would be risky asf

2nd- "He should've claimed Miller D1" - I didn't know what a Miller was until i re-read the thread and saw T-Peins post

I legit didn't know these things, and you are gonna come to the conclusion that's it "not all that important" to analyze me and come to the conclusion of me being scum?

If you stop for a second and look it from my POV, of someone that didn't know what both of these things were, you would see why i would react that way.

In fact, it's the only defense i got for those things, you're right, because that's what happened. I can't defend myself from something that happened because i'm a noob with some other thing, that would be just lying.
I take your point, but like I said, being new is a defence, not proof. Have I otherwise handled your slot uncharitably? This is part of the learning curve, nothing more to it.

Ratchet

I'm also not a fan of how you invoke emotion in your defence, like you did Day 1. Frustration is fine, tantrums are not. You would be better served taking your emotions out of it.

I

Indigo

I'm also not a fan of how you invoke emotion in your defence, like you did Day 1. Frustration is fine, tantrums are not. You would be better served taking your emotions out of it.
I'm playing a mafia game to have fun, taking my emotions out of it would make playing it pointless

this wasn't a tantrum at all, you just keep circling back to the same accusations against me and i have to keep explaining the same thing

since the start of the game you have been tunneling and telling me how i should play, and that if i don't play they way you see is right, then i'm scum and should be lynched, or i'm gamethrowing or that i'm dramatic

that's all the things you called me already

that's my POV, if you couldn't see it yet

Ratchet

I'm playing a mafia game to have fun, taking my emotions out of it would make playing it pointless

this wasn't a tantrum at all, you just keep circling back to the same accusations against me and i have to keep explaining the same thing

since the start of the game you have been tunneling and telling me how i should play, and that if i don't play they way you see is right, then i'm scum and should be lynched, or i'm gamethrowing or that i'm dramatic

that's all the things you called me already

that's my POV, if you couldn't see it yet
I'm referring to threatening to stop playing, etc.

I

Indigo

I don't need to let it go. It's an appeal to emotion (a logical fallacy).
So can you tell my why a Town Cop keeps talking about it? what does it do for you or our town members?

Because it honestly just feels like a poor attempt to get me mad, there's no actual new analysis being done here, you've already came to the conclusion that i'm emotional

If you're a town cop, shouldn't you be following new scum reads? since you already unvoted me and came to the conclusion that my Miller claim has some basis for it?

or do you think just keep pushing the same button and not getting into anything new is good for town?

Ratchet

I'm asking you. Who do you lynch next. Take my slot aside for a second and assume I flip Town. How do you solve the game from there? What does my flip tell you? What about the people in agreement? I want your full breakdown, go.
I expect everyone voting me to answer this by the way. No laziness here.
@DoctorIndigo Answer these posts please. In full. Doesn't matter what you think I'm going to flip for this, follow the hypothetical and let's see where it goes.

Ratchet

He mightve tried to protect you, I atleast assumed so when I read Reborns post.
He claims that, but we don't know that. It's easy to claim protection when there are a lot of failed kills. Charlie even claimed a one shot protect.

This is also assuming Reborn's results are correct. I can only confirm that my results are probably correct - the unlimited ability Juliet had is classes as manipulative, so it's likely she shot a player, and used her Falcon ability too. She did not however use her amplifier.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ratchet i have few comments/concerns

1. what would you have done day 1 if the alignment cop directly counter claims you? your reaction to tobi voting you when you claimed was bad imo:
Tobi is obviously a safe lynch today becayse they're not interested in playing. I don't know why they signed up.

YTW probably doesn't get lynched today, but he should be under heavy pressure for his nonsensical handling of my claim here.

DoctorIndigo and Juliet have the best chance of flipping scum I feel.
this was after he voted you right as you claimed and tagged everyone.

from your town!ratchet PoV, you are NOT 100% certain that alignment cop does not exist. sure there is merit to your assumption, but you can never be 100% in day 1 without seeing the full setup. the first thing that should come to your mind is tobi could be counter claiming indirectly, not shade them and call them a safe lynch. Arcane had an alignment cop (alibabas role) and 2 psudo ability cops (rions role and flowers role), and a 1 shot alignment check (JW role). there could exist limited shots or nerfed alignment cops here. that assumption of yours is hasty at best, anti town at worst, and very destructive given how tobi soft counter claimed you and died for it. he might have baited a hostile kill from the real cop.

2. also have u considered that yo tan might have been an alignment cop? he doubled down on your push even after the claim. what if he was actually counter claiming you indirectly and you caught onto it so you janitored him. makes you wonder why specifically yo tan and tobi were killed last night? they both potentially soft counter claimed cop and ONLY you could figure it out because the rest of us were told u were alignment cop. only you from your PoV know thats not true, so its easy to figure out they were counter claiming you and now both of them die yet u remain alive. reborn also watched you and there is no kill on you, lest one of charles/tac are lying.

3. your interactions with Phoenix dont seem very partnery, particularly his responces to you. its a bit... different from rhea replying to you in weebs day 2. but not outside that range. you swung the wagon from yourself to Rhea that day with the help of your team making rhea look sus. you already made up your mind to bus her long ago. here it looks like it was made on the fly, but first there was an attempt to lynch tobi before Phoenix. my point is you cannot say that this interaction does not qualify as bussing. you have done things in that range. bussing rhea in day 2 weebs is closer to this than the GoT game. the phoenix push came much later in the day after Phoenix already made himself sus. u were not one of the first on his wagon. he already caught heat so u went ahead with it. you are capable of these bus plays to save your own self because you can carry games further down the line in comparison to what phoenix would have done after his weak day 1 postion.

4. i am not fully sold on you being scum yet and you are currently in a pretty strong postion now to solve the game so lets hear it. are scums on your wagon or are they avoiding it? how many town/scum on your wagon and who are they? if we ever double down here and you flip town your legacies will go long way.

writing this on phone from work. disregard spelling/grammar mistakes

Ratchet

1. what would you have done day 1 if the alignment cop directly counter claims you? your reaction to tobi voting you when you claimed was bad imo:
Can't respond to all of this yet, also at work/on phone. If that happened then I'd probably just go into legacy mode to be honest. I was aware of the risks, and took it anyway.

Ratchet

from your town!ratchet PoV, you are NOT 100% certain that alignment cop does not exist. sure there is merit to your assumption, but you can never be 100% in day 1 without seeing the full setup. the first thing that should come to your mind is tobi could be counter claiming indirectly, not shade them and call them a safe lynch. Arcane had an alignment cop (alibabas role) and 2 psudo ability cops (rions role and flowers role), and a 1 shot alignment check (JW role). there could exist limited shots or nerfed alignment cops here. that assumption of yours is hasty at best, anti town at worst, and very destructive given how tobi soft counter claimed you and died for it. h
2. also have u considered that yo tan might have been an alignment cop? he doubled down on your push even after the claim. what if he was actually counter claiming you indirectly and you caught onto it so you janitored him. makes you wonder why specifically yo tan and tobi were killed last night? they both potentially soft counter claimed cop and ONLY you could figure it out because the rest of us were told u were alignment cop. only you from your PoV know thats not true, so its easy to figure out they were counter claiming you and now both of them die yet u remain alive. reborn also watched you and there is no kill on you, lest one of charles/tac are lying.
I considered both of course, but neither looked like counter claiming to me. Their behaviour later in the day backs this up, too. Again I ask you, why do I as scum change my claim this day phase for no obvious reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.