Doctorindigo -> 2
Ratchet -> 4
Ariess -> 1

If i made some errors please let me know down below :)​

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
you r missing my point

he could of came today and said i got inno on jules and called it a day

im tinfoiling he didnt do that because that wud make it very convienient to cop a dead player. so instead went the convoluted route and changed into ability cop and gave us jules abilities to make it belivable

but the target definitly checks out with his scum reads last night
His Target being checks out could also happen in one scenario - he is mafia and they eliminated juliet and he used "I role copped Juliet because she was my scum read" to save himself.

Now you will ask me why he will target his scum read ?

I don't know if you people isoed juliet post but when ratchet said to juliet that she is next (for Lynch) Juliet made this post

Good luck on trying to lynch me. I have a really strong confirmable role.

I

Indigo

Yo, that's a lot of reading. Damn

That's bad. So bad that if you're scum and some scummate told you to fake claim miller D2, I'd spite shoot them next game.

Moving on.

You know why I have problem with these results? When day started you said this. And this says to me more or less "I got nothing"

That's basically counter claim.

Does it say gift? Or you called it like that? And if anything, if it's so obvious to guess who that character is without saying it out loud, that's even better. I'd argue with host till the end of the game if counter claim ability worked on me because someone guessed who I was. If you're not saying something like "I'm Chewbacka" or "I'm this hairy dude walking around Han Solo", it's not claiming a character. Therefore I think you're safe to talk about these abilities, because if we figure it out on our own, claim punishment abilities should fail.

Character or player? Like, something like "I'm protecting Ratchet" or "I'm protecting Obi-Wan Kenobi"?

True, but first thing I ask when I'm indie is always "do i scan as hostile?". So this could be true.

For me it was pre-prepared list of changes so I don't think we could negotiate, really. I know Blue tried but also said Drago got mad or something.

First things first, since you ignored my question. Why Red Mafia hasn't used Phoenix' rolecrush on you before he died? It works on claimed roles, doesn't say it's night ability, host make it clear that other team members could use it in his place. Why would mafia give up on free rolecrush of town alignment cop?

So you think nobody from Red Mafia was present for last couple hours of the game or they're just all that bad they decided not to use it?

Because this would make you able to make case against Indigo again. In GoT you had 5 scummates to get rid of, maybe you have much less of them this game so bussing so hard isn't that tempting this time. Also I don't expect you to have the very same strategy every game. Also, as far as I'm aware T-Pein would rather lynch me than you since for some reason I'm in his extra scum tier. Not sure where does it come from.

And here is exact same thing you told to me last time when you were scum. Things like "you will regret it", "you will have hard time after my flip", "you read me wrong", "learn how to play first". All this bs just to make me second guess myself. I feel comfortable with this vote. You know what, if I'm wrong, then i'm wrong. It's bad play and stuff like that, you can give me hell post-game. I can live with that. But if you're scum AGAIN and I let you go because you're talking this bs to me AGAIN, then I'll be so mad at myself you have no idea.

What I'll do will depend on tomorow's flips a lot. I'll also reread this day looking back at your interactions. If you're scum, I'll look more into Blue and Usopp probably. If you're town, more into T-Pein and Indigo. That's just from top of my head.

Ratchet I get. Myself, not really but ok. Reborn though? Claimed watcher, right results, Phoenix's role confirms existence of watchers.
My ability does say gift, here you go, more details on my ability:

"Spend one night creating a droid that possesses a basic ability. The following night, you may gift this droid to a player of your choice "

Emil

Certified Memelord
It could be that Tobi is ccing that claim guys. He quoted that post specifically after all.
soo should i confirm/deny or wha
What are you doing?
@Ratchet are you actually content with Tobi being lynched?
He's done nothing to say otherwise. I'd rather Phoenix/Indigo/Juliet go.
ratchet recognises the possibility of tobi counter claiming here after fuji brings it up and moves on. looks good on him

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Or you have tmi that phoniex was scum and you bussed him.

You are very capable of pulling that right?🤷
Sure, but your argument boils down to "you read his claim too well so it must be tmi"

To which I say

"or maybe I just read his claim well. Including the delivery of it etc"

Ratchet

His Target being checks out could also happen in one scenario - he is mafia and they eliminated juliet and he used "I role copped Juliet because she was my scum read" to save himself.

I don't know if you people isoed juliet post but when ratchet said to juliet that she is next (for Lynch) Juliet made this post
And then later she said she was joking about that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i want to have everyones opinion on this. if we chose to ever double down i need the entire game to give comments on ratchet and whether they side with or against him. we can solve from there

Ratchet

VOTE COUNT

Peroroncino -> Reborn
Ekkologix -> Ariess -> Fujishiro -> Doctorindigo
Lord Melkor -> Doctorindigo
RippedCal - > Ratchet
Fujishiro -> Reborn -> Doctorindigo -> UNVOTE -> Reborn
Ratchet -> Doctorindigo -> UNVOTE
TAC -> Ratchet
T-Pein -> Ratchet
LethalBanks -> Ariess
DoctorIndigo -> Ratchet

Reborn - 2
Doctorindigo -> 2
Ratchet -> 4
Ariess -> 1

Cal said I was town

And is still voting me

What? Dunno if he's that sloppy as scum.

I was there when the interraction happened, he called her out and said she attempted to save Phoenix. You telling me he would kill the person at odds with him when they had the last interraction before the senate thing?

Emil

Certified Memelord
VOTE COUNT

Peroroncino -> Reborn
Ekkologix -> Ariess -> Fujishiro -> Doctorindigo
Lord Melkor -> Doctorindigo
RippedCal - > Ratchet
Fujishiro -> Reborn -> Doctorindigo -> UNVOTE -> Reborn
Ratchet -> Doctorindigo -> UNVOTE
TAC -> Ratchet
T-Pein -> Ratchet
LethalBanks -> Ariess
DoctorIndigo -> Ratchet

Reborn - 2
Doctorindigo -> 2
Ratchet -> 4
Ariess -> 1

vote lynch aries

Emil

Certified Memelord
I know lol, I'm not anyone's killer. I didn't even respond to the bounty thing.

I'm saying

If I was worried he was counter claiming me

Then I'd have jannied him tonight.
id probably just roleblcok
dont even have to kill him rly
but then again roleblocker died day 1
so where do we go from here

He claimed ability cop

Second this is too convenient for me. He spend more time arguing with indigo being scum and he even prefered his Lynch but somehow he role copped a dead player and then the moment Indigo claimed he went for him again.
He claimed cop and we assumed he was rc before he corrected himself today.

Status
Not open for further replies.